Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PTN invites

speed2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    or8 buddy, well i am an ex-trader but i aint traded in a long time i have done alot of giveaways and have learned and got onto alot more very good trackers through friends i have made through helping them out getting into trackers they wanted.
    so if i qualify please can i get an invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i want be a member of PTN. cuz i like movie and PTN will be good tracker for movie and have many korean movie . i think i can upload korean movie well

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    How about explaining first what is PTN and why should we want it?
    What so special about "another movie dedicated site", when there's plenty of respected, filled with quality content and successfully running ones? What makes you guys better then anyone else?
    I don't think thats his duty to tell.
    there is already a review.
    Look at it,don't get the idea,leave it aside and keep going with the trackers you already have.No one really needs to explain anything.
    If he's inviting to the site he can def-ly do it. I've seen so called review, but it doesn't answer my questions. First, it doesn't have numbers of members/torrents/traffic, like all good review have. And without this information most of good users not gonna think about joining the tracker and dedicating their time to it.
    And I appreciate if you mind your own business and don't tell me what to do, leave or keep next time. It would be so nice and will save your time too
    Last edited by ceasar; 04-10-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    Hello, I'm interested in joining PTN. I must admit that curiosity was the biggest force leading me here, but I believe I studied well about PTN by reading almost all threads/posts related with PTN on FST. Based on the knowledge I got from my study I was confirmed that it's a pretty nice comminity with which I want to join.

I like community activities and am good seeder keeping >5 ratio on almost all the trackers I join.

Thank you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    I don't think thats his duty to tell.
    there is already a review.
    Look at it,don't get the idea,leave it aside and keep going with the trackers you already have.No one really needs to explain anything.
    If he's inviting to the site he can def-ly do it. I've seen so called review, but it doesn't answer my questions. First, it doesn't have numbers of members/torrents/traffic, like all good review have. And without this information most of good users not gonna think about joining the tracker and dedicating their time to it.
    And I appreciate if you mind your own business and don't tell me what to do, leave or keep next time. It would be so nice and will save your time too
    thats exactly I told you.
    Leave the giver with his business.
    If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.No one needs to tell you the private site info.You are not a member of the site,so they bear no responsibility to keep you aware.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hi, I want to join PTN. Reason being that it's one place which has only xvids and it would be easy to get them rather than searching all over the other sites.

Secondly the design looks really cool...

I will share all the content I have and would love to be active there as I love to be here..

Thanks..
    Last edited by rocky1234; 04-10-2008 at 12:58 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Feeling Clammy
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    well sgt stepped down from PTN for the same reason a few others did which i wont go into but for the time being I'm still there and I'm a recruiter like sgt was so this is the new thread which will be handled very similarly to his except i probably wont make too many posts, just reading yours. I will not be inviting any traders or reformed traders(unless you've been clean for quite a long time) so please dont spam here with begging if you trade, it wont work. i dont need ratio proof or any other kind of proof, just explain to me why you want it and why you would be a valuable member there.

no PM's.
    sgt left so you stepped up trying to be the mig man of the tracker. just makes me sick. Think twice before you do anything.

Btw did they give you seedbox access for reprsenting them?
    Last edited by pawned; 04-10-2008 at 11:15 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1234 View Post
    Hi, I want to join PTN. Reason being that it's one place which has only xvids and it would be easy to get them rather than searching all over the other sites.

Secondly the design looks really cool...

Thanks..
    Dont get your hopes high as for all the xvid content.
    Its still in the evolving phase.If you really want to be a community person,then PTN is the place for you.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    Im kay

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No one needs to tell you the private site info. No one needs to tell you the private site info.You are not a member of the site,so they bear no responsibility to keep you aware.
    Did you read the thread name? Did you understand what they doing in this thread? They looking for new good users and giving invites to them here. If PTN stuff won't explain what so special about their site guess what kind of crowd will they get? Usual: traders, high level collectors, ppl looking for that tracker because they "heard it good". Me and other good users need clear information about the site to make decision if we willing to join it. And if your philosophy is:
    If you don't completely get the tracker,it means you don't need it.
    it's totally fine and it might work for you. But I prefer to get the right information first and then make decision, and yeah, I don't stop when not get it at the first time and being offered 1 unfriendly response like yours, I just keep searching and finally get good ppl to answer my questions. So, as I posted above, if you don't have any useful info to offer, please skip my post.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast