Thread: Help! All The Music Files I Download Are Corrupt..

samsfzr
    lately, any MP3 music file I download seems to be corrupt.. It starts out playing fine, but part way through the song the music stops and it just plays really bad noise, kinda like trying to play a computer data cd in an audio cd player, if you've ever tried that... At first I thought it was just a corrupt file, but it happens on all of them I download now. I have re-installed Win 2k and Kazaa Lite, and the problem is the same. I have tried playing the audio files on another computer, and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this, and why it started suddenly?

Thanks

Sam

2. Music   -   #2
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    This should help you find what you are looking for:

n00b Help Page

Good luck....

Tchau!

3. Music   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    *sighs* Ok did you not look around before you posted, or maybe use the search function. There are like 1000 of these threads a day.

4. Music   -   #4
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@6 August 2003 - 11:21
    *sighs* Ok did you not look around before you posted, or maybe use the search function. There are like 1000 of these threads a day.
    Exactly my point!

It's hard being a n00b......especially if said n00b doesn't use their head.

samsfzr - try that link I supplied above.

Tchau!

5. Music   -   #5
    *me sighs to* nuff said

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsfzr@6 August 2003 - 19:19
    lately, any MP3 music file I download seems to be corrupt.. It starts out playing fine, but part way through the song the music stops and it just plays really bad noise, kinda like trying to play a computer data cd in an audio cd player, if you've ever tried that... At first I thought it was just a corrupt file, but it happens on all of them I download now. I have re-installed Win 2k and Kazaa Lite, and the problem is the same. I have tried playing the audio files on another computer, and the same thing happens. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this, and why it started suddenly?

Thanks

Sam
    Soulseek

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *sighs* i just woke up and its 9am in the morning...i can't be creative this early...