Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF Is this the end of SuperTorrents ?

Once the truth has been stated, I suggest this thread be closed.
    thank you , your suggestion has been taken into consideration .

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n00b BT Rep: +4
    Looks fake as hell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by pimfram View Post
    Looks fake as hell.
    yes it does there is no nicknames on that log.

EDIT: it is fake i found this on their irc channel.

[20:23:13] * Now talking in #s****t******
    [20:23:13] * Topic is 's****t***** - Site: UP Tracker: UP Invites: NONE | Ignore the crappy spam. ST is not closing. EVAR!!!!'
    [20:23:13] * Set by Toker on Thu Apr 10 17:06:52
    Last edited by Fearful; 04-11-2008 at 02:26 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    jealousy?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3end View Post
    Ersan (Yes the real Ersan) came into a bunch of well known tracker irc channels (DH, TD...) and pm'd all the users the following message.

"Just thought you guys would like to know- http://torrentfreak.com/most-coveted...ents/#comments (Read last comment (comment number 195) ) No More ST & STM Enjoy it while it lasts."

So I checked out TF and this is a copy of what he is referring to:

195 Apr 10, 2008 at 14:57 by Karen

Hey sup guys I am a mod at ST, just to confirm that Ersan will be shutting down ST and STM due to a security breach with some of the staff members. Apparently, information such as IP’s, Email Address, Release logs etc were relayed to an external site. Due to this unfortunate event, some of our new staff were quickly demoted and banned. We are sorry for any problems caused, but it’s for our own good, and for the safety of all current ST and STM users, the sites will be shutdown soon.
    ST sucks anyway,this Ersan guy/girl whatever have destroy site if u ask me,many good staff members have gone and few uploaders,i would like this to be true at least for ST..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Islander_IBG's Avatar *i* DEBUT SOON
    If u goys need proof , then ask for our new home FreeTheScene.net

u can find all ex-staff and ex-uploaders in FTS .......

this guy is telling the truth.....

would i be mad to delete my 800gigs of UPLOADER acc & also would "Takashi" a moderator who had upped 14TB delete his acc suddenly for no reason.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Ersan, just face it! You know the site can never be what it was like before, not even close. As a fellow staffer had stated on a TF article "You can't code to save your self" or something along those lines. Many staff left for a reason, and for one reason only, they couldn't stand Ersan. Ooo, and about the uploaders, well this is something way more sad than Ersan is. Remember when Ersan got hacked, well this "trusty" sysop all you "I love Ersan fags" claim him to be, is not very trustful at all, well not when he is giving out ip's of all the uploaders to "the scene" to get them to stop hacking him...oops, did I say that out loud. And to all you newfags, that will reply with "OMFGZ FAKEZOR...blah blah", double check with Ersan, he'll either give you the answer, or ban you from is crappy site - which won't be that bad after all. NJOY !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123