Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A War It Is ?

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Sick

i have decided to leave behind the bt world . any way its spoiled by those who thinks it's a war . but i want to leave on last note to you guys . bt was made for only one reason which is file sharing and then it became file sharing and community's . and then it was spoiled . first there were traders but the staffers at bt sites hated them so some people decided to be smart and become anti traders (most of them are old hardcore traders like JA) to win staffers love . i want to tell you all some thing don't make bt a war bt isn't to prove any thing it for only and only file sharing and fun
    ----------
    i have one last thing that guy (i) isn't really that good in fact after tracking his down with some friends(we may be mistaken but we got a 95% match) we found out that he is hardcore trader or let me say his history show that he is trader with traders and anti trader with anti traders he is duple faced i wont post any proves (i don't need too) and i will not be checking this thread any time soon so don't address any thing to me
    -----------
    About PtN : its great place . it has never leaked any one details and it now manged by three great sys ops that all of you can trust
    i am off torrenting for good (have a life to take care of much more important and have no wars on it
    -----------
    GoLDeN
    btw i got the name JuvenTino only 4-5 months ago only
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    tk

real life before cyberlife

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    There is no such thing, Tudor.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    That means create another FST acc? :

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol OP

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    trader and anti-trader is fucking 12 year old kiddy shit....open your eyes a little bit and think outside of this little tracker box your are stuck in. people in real life dont give two flying fucks about traders and anti-traders

grow up

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    whiteyes's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Do you really lead a gang of scammers from Egypt including Fragello, NorBis aka Rami aka C*****a aka M**s aka R***o and gabdar aka Kareem?
    You're making virtual giveaways?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BReal13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    trader and anti-trader is fucking 12 year old kiddy shit....open your eyes a little bit and think outside of this little tracker box your are stuck in. people in real life dont give two flying fucks about traders and anti-traders

grow up
    Spot on, some times this reaches ridiculous levels in witch we forget about our real lives and real needs, you just forget that you have a REAL LIFE

Happy to be at last

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLDeN View Post
    he is hardcore trader or let me say his history show that he is trader with traders and anti trader with anti traders
    lol rofl this made me laugh man dunno when u'll talk English well man
    sup pipol i no trader i no cheater

Just read this man

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    hehee..kuchigaaaa i wasnt laughing at the op i just found the post i quoted funny ...i should do that too.. create a new FST account...

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast