Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear RevTT, hope you read this

Poster BT Rep: +1

Urgent

F*ck revtt-staff! After having buffered an account up to 50 gb they banned my account! Damn whores! Hate those assholes right now.

Hope RIIA and all of those other suits find your asses and put you behind bars!

Btw, Torrentleech is waaaay better than you tracker. just so you know.

Death to revtt,
    mountpj04

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    And why they have banned you??????????
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Probably because I asked if they could "un-ban" my ip, which was banned because i got an account from my friend a long time ago..That account was banned even before I used it! So I politely asked them to help me sort it out so i didn't have to access the page through proxy.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm sure they had a good reason to ban your account. It's not because of the 50gb buffer (unless you cheated to obtain it).

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so you're an account trader ??? sounds like they did the right thing

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    So many drama queens lately, where are they breeding them from, must be some remote inbred farm in the middle of nowhere eh?
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    What ever.. I downloaded 1(!) movie and partial seeded the rest with my vps from vps4less (which is cheap (3-4 euro a month) and recommended ) I sertainly did not cheat to get my buffer. And as far as the account "trade", ok I agree that they could ban the first account.. But the second (which was lik 14 weeks old) was created through a invite (give away for those who wondered). So I don't see the problem,.. I "seeded ike hell" ( not that hard, but still)..and this is the thanks i get.. Well, I can of course manage without them, but i sort of used to like the tracker befor the ban..

:|

and for you SgtMajor, stop being a dipshit and remove that gay picture form you profile. Nobody likes gay army guys like you, who feels young lads up (yeah, we've heard the rumers..) I see you are a veteran here at fst, but still, since you answered so childish, I felt the need to do the same... Its a shame, really..you being so gay I mean
    Last edited by mountpj04; 04-10-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    its not the end of the world, thought..
    there are other trackers as good as revtt and as easy to obtain

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Poor old gay me, and what a lame insult btw, but guess what - I still have my Revtt account though
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Yea, I feel for you, but hey!..if you want a tip on how to loose the account..simply buffer it and be a good member. That should do it, even if you are gay..
    *usersec: The problem isn't that revtt is such a great tracker (even though its pretty good, i must admit), its the principle, you know? Its like I've been cheated of something that was mine! Like if someone had stolen stgmajor's sex-toys, he would be very sad, I presume.. Then it would matter that he probably has a ton of them.. ,,its all about principle..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast