Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PC GAMING starting to SUCK

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sch0k View Post

Second that.

Just as I upgraded it, new games are on the way, expecting MORE!
    Then quit buying hardware that only meets the current minimum requirements for games. Buy/Build a good PC every 3 years or so and you can keep up with 99% of what's released.
    Amen. I love my PC, I rarely touch my 360 anymore (that and because it fucking RROD'ed on me recently ).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I personally, would rather play on the consoles than PC.
    The only games I ever play on PC are ones that are only on PC or there are a lot more features on the PC version.

If you have a nice TV, it's a no-brainer. Especially if you don't hook your computer up to your TV to play games. I do, but it probably isn't as convenient for everyone else.
    And it's nice to have a computer free to look for walk-throughs while you're playing on your console.

As far as lagging goes, my computer has always exceeded minimum requirements and I constantly have lagging issues in quite a few games. And there is nothing worse than lag to ruin a game. Esp. shooters. Can you say "dead"?

3. Games   -   #13
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    2 9800gx2's work just great
    rich bastard :p im looking at your specs in your profile. Did you buy it or your parents? I got 1 9600gt
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. Games   -   #14
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    yea , you just have to upgrade your pc every month to play a damn game

this is why i hate to play on PC and that is probably the reasone why i dont play PC games at all..u play the best games and u dont need to upgrade anything with console

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. Games   -   #15
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    i also think that pc gaming is about to die.i mean it became something like "elite" or luxury.to play a game as in the quality of the consoles you have to triple a xbox360's price which is dsiturbing.also you may have to change your graphci card 2 years later as the games may need ShaderModel546 to run...

6. Games   -   #16
    Bucktoof's Avatar Byaaah! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My biggest gripe with PC gaming is hacking, and just how rampant it is online. Lag is a close second.

I use to love PC gaming and wasn't a console fan, unless at a friend's house and we were all playing together. That was one thing a console always had that was better than a PC, in person multiplayer. Remember goldeneye anyone? That made for many good times. I couldn't be bothered wasting my time lugging my computer to LAN with others.

All of my friends who game on PC as opposed to consoles burn their games, and do not buy them. One has caved and he bought a couple games for the keys, but you can always find keys online so they don't pay for them. Then you look at me and my console friends, and we buy games (though I had an HD in my ps2 but I still bought most of my games). Console gamers spend more money. The PC gaming group is large, you'll get them paying for MMOs like WoW but to get them to buy a disc, usually a tougher sell
    http://4t.myminicity.com/ind - build industry!
    http://4t.myminicity.com/tra - build transportation
    http://4t.myminicity.com/sec - build security

7. Games   -   #17
    WardenRo's Avatar Member
    Developers prefer to code for consoles because they don't have to check and test all the different drivers, operating systems and hardware configuration. Thus they can optimize the game perfectly and make it run smoothly without any lag. That's why there will always be problems and delays with PC games and that's why they release patches to fix different bugs reported by users.
    Personally I prefer PC games (I mean controlling a shooter on any console sucks), but it seems like they're slowly stepping down from the stage .

8. Games   -   #18
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Itīs much easier to develop a console game tan a PC game because nowadays is cheaper to buy a PS3, Wii or X-Box 360 than to update your computer for every single demanding PC Games

9. Games   -   #19
    Piracy is too rampant for companies to make a good profit off of computer games.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    all platforms have its own pros and cons ....
    pc games are never on the decline ... pc gamers feel more comfortable with pc ....console games are a different feel .... its a truth that at the moment nothing can beat the pc gaming experience ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast