Thread: Runningthescene V3?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    I know it's hard but be patient
    That's what she said.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Trackers Run By Traders Suck and Die a Slow and Painful Death

So, what are these trackers run by Trader, the lowly scum of the BitTorrent Community (At Least According to Real Staff)

SCP :: ScenePiracy - Aliases: 007 + Scene + Agent47, Piracy + Damon
    SCN :: SceneNetwork - Aliases: 007 + Scene + Agent47
    iTS :: I********** - Aliases: iTS + Benchez
    RTS :: RunningTheScene - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships, Wcomm + BuggyMe
    RTSv2 :: RunningTheScene^2 - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships
    RTSv3 :: RunningTheScene^3 - Aliases: PatriotForeva + Microships
    PTN :: DONT EVEN WANNA START WITH IT

AND MANY MANY MORE!

Why do these trackers fail?

They have no fcken idea what the fck they are doing to be blunt.

* They dont have any knowledge of PHP/MYSQL/CSS/C/C++/JAVA/AJAX/XHTML/etc hell probably not even HTML or *nix Distros!

* They dont know how to act as staff! Lets not forgot the stealing of the Site Funding by Piracy aka Damon, The Account/Invite Selling of Former RTS owner Mota, Microships dilberately trading invites and account on the sites who forbid it, and for some sites single handely causing them to ban the nation of Egypt, BuggyMe and his invite/account trading, 007 for his Invite/Account trading, Agent47 for posting Trader info (which was actually kinda cool) but for posting his own users IP Addresses and email addresses, frowned upon.

* They Steal from other established trackers run by Legit Users in the BT world. Whether it be designs, torrents, staff, users, uploaders or even Ideas.

* They crawled through a shit sewer and didnt come out clean on the other side, they were even shittier than before. They believe a person will be automatically looked at as respectable because they run a site now, but trust me when i say, real site owners truly hate your asses.

* Always fcken focus on Rarity and eliteness instead of content/users/staff/community/etc. I mean okay, you have no open signups, you have no invites available to users, and you only have 150 torrents on site... I MEAN WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

So before i set off into the sunset, dont be a retard trader who wants to run a site, you have already ruined your chances and any respect you hope to achieve.

Also

domaintools.com/rts3.org

full name, address, phone number, etc of Microships aka PatriotForeva
    shows just how insecure they are and they arent even open.

PEACE
    and Mad respects to the real sites out there doing their shit

Admin @ NXTorrents

And to the FST Staff, you know its the truth, stop these trackers before the ruin the bt community.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    there is expressionin my language that saying "third time ice cream"
    its mean that in the 3th time you get lucky so who knows

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    v2 was zzz
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mmm ;/

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeSkee

PEACE
    whoops, and he was sysop on the last one, bit of a basic thing to forget
    really............

to all of those thinking of joining, you must like having your personal details leaked, a pretty designed doesn't make a secure torrent site, staff you can
    trust and a tight community make a great one, with coders who know their
    stuff.

Nobody is stopping you joining but seriously, if they can't even protect their own details what on earth do you think they will do with yours ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeSkee

PEACE
    whoops, and he was sysop on the last one, bit of a basic thing to forget
    really............

<b>to all of those thinking of joining, you must like having your personal details leaked, a pretty designed doesn't make a secure torrent site, staff you can
    trust and a TIGHT COMMUNITY make a great one, with coders who know their
    stuff.

Nobody is stopping you joining but seriously, if they can't even protect their own details what on earth do you think they will do with yours ?
    well what about when brandon's details were out....how many quit or tot about quitting FTN...people nowadays can be made to believe anything... whats with these anti-traders dont they have anything better to do.?well on the net nuthing can be a secret for ever...someone is always smarter then u and me.

and all these big talks about community and all that crap.....these anti-traders just want to make every one believe they are community person... first thing they do as soon as they find out sumthing is wrong with the site or the staff is...."DELETE MY ACCOUNT"...and thats community for anti-traders....

the best part is when RTS v3 will be released...all these anti-trader come up with fancy words and want to to be the first to getin and go on blabbering about community...and these torrent sites dance to their tunes making rules like "no traders allowed...."like its ever gonna happen or it would make any community better,honest people is what torrent sites should be looking for and there are plenty of them and thats y there are 99,000 torrents in a site like demonoid and even more in "The Pirate Bay" where there dont even keep account of ratios ..will any one ever learn?
    Last edited by stitched; 04-12-2008 at 08:37 AM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    I know it's hard but be patient
    That's what she said.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Unfortunately the news about the new tracker was leaked too early in here and TBH I wasn't really going to comment on the topic especially regarding some shit talks but i decided to clarify somethings

First of all and as usual i would like to thank our loyal members who have always supported and believed in us especially in dark situations

Back in time i was someone who used to exchange invites and accs to some trackers he didn't need with some he needed which what some would call trading yet i have retired long time ago for now

and despite that i could have started anew tracker where no one would ever know whose running it under different alias or name like others did but i had the guts to announce the new tracker under my nickname which is mostly known to alot of you because during my whole life i never tried to decieve anyone and never will

Regarding those talking about community and such ,i am sure that they didn't know what they are talking about because RTS community was so nice,helpful and tight one and alot of RTS members are still talking with eachothers on irc channels and on messengers

Also even after 8 months of tracker being down ,You can always see some members still hanging in our irc channel

RTS2 didn't upload too much torrents daily because the tracker was ddosed daily around the clock mostly by other trackers and despite the efforts done by our server administrator you couldn't just vanish the dos attacks because they kept coming ,and it took alot of money and efforts to try to overcome that

As for (some Respected trackers) and (some famous admins) i don't want to get into that with details but you can always google some of that scandals yourself

As for the whois for RTS3 ,I published right info because we don't have anti-piracy laws in our country and that's why the most famous public tracker (thepiratebay) is moving to Egypt also putting the wrong whois info didn't prevent oink admin or Elite torrents admin or others from getting busted by authorities

As for Current RTS3 tracker coding ,it's going slow and careful and once it's finished we will be offering it to any respected coders who would like to check it for any vulnerabilities before applying it

RTS3 Forums will be lauching soon to enable all our fans and community to get along again till the tracker is finished

Althought it's still early before the tracker comes but it's going to be a specialized tracker and open signups and we aren't forcing anyone to join as everyone has his own choice

Last word for those with worthless critcism ===>get alife

Regards
    patriot foreve
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 04-12-2008 at 05:54 PM.
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I must say,I like The way that Patriot wrote that.

I am sure it wasn't easy to post that. You guys should give them a chance.

Good Luck RTS3! I will be waiting!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast