Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Has The Most Viruses.

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    So far I have 117 and ive only scanned 2.04gb. At that rate ill have well over 5000, though i doubt i will. Anyway, how many viruses have you guys had?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    LMAO...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by mogadishu@6 August 2003 - 15:09
    So far I have 117 and ive only scanned 2.04gb. At that rate ill have well over 5000, though i doubt i will. Anyway, how many viruses have you guys had?

I know this isn&#39;t very fascinating but I had "NONE"

Goodluck in getting rid of them&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

its nothing to be proud of, you just perpetuating the virus problem by not using an av and sharing your corrupt programs.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    jrday's Avatar Poster
    I had one. Not even my fault... dumb sisters

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    its nothing to be proud of, you just perpetuating the virus problem by not using an av and sharing your corrupt programs.
    I agree with this...

There is nuthing worse than infected Software

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    jonathan_tijuana's Avatar ...
    yeah, i don&#39;t undertand why people enjoy infecting computers

&#33;@#&#036;%&*

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I just repleced my old video card with a nVidia GeForce FX 5200 (Tornado) 128MB GFX Card. When starting up windows I get an error when starting up telling me a piece of hardware isn&#39;t installed properly. I think the problem is that I didnt uninstall my old gfx card, just took it out of the computer. Can I uninstall it now in safe mode or do i have to put it back in, uninstall it, then put in my new one and install that one?
    you was having issues the other day and alot of help was given when you had issues installing a new vid card and im not surprised seeing the amount of viruses you got..... sort it out and install norton 2003

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Is Windows A Virus?
    With the recent problems being encountered by Windows users all across the country, people are begin to ask themselves if windows is a virus. In response to the high demand for an answer to that question a study was done and concluded the following.

1. Viruses replicate quickly.
    Windows does this.

2. Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so.
    Windows does this.

3. Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk.
    Windows does this.

4. Viruses are usually carried, unkown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems.
    Windows does that too.

5. Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware.
    Same with Windows, yet again.

Maybe Windows really is a virus.

Nope&#33; There is a difference&#33;

Viruses are well supported by their authors, are frequently updated, and tend to become more sophisticated as they mature. So there&#33; Windows is not a virus.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    My friend&#39;s computer was lagging down and shutting itself off awhile back.(by awhile, I mean long ago)

Well when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with it, I installed Norton AV 2000 and ran a check. I came up with 624 viruses. He got them all from Morpheus... Bastards.

Well I was trying to clean it all up with Norton and then the computer just blanked out. I ended up having to format his HD just to get it to start windows again... lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast