Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid To Be Resurrected Under New Admin

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    "Deimos, the administrator of Demonoid has announced that he is stepping down for good due to his preoccupation with ‘real-life’ issues. For those tearing their hair out with dismay, you can stop now. The site will be resurrected under a trusted new admin and Deimos is asking the community to give him support."

"Ever since Demonoid had to leave Canada, there has been speculation about the future of the site. Although the tracker has been returning periodically from various places - the latest being Ukraine - no solid news has been coming out about a proper comeback. Deimos, the Demonoid admin, has been very quiet - until now, that is.

In a message on the SubDemon forums, Deimos breaks his silence[...]"

Source: Full Article @ TorrentFreak
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Great news indeed! I always found what i was looking for in Demonoid, and was probably the tracker that i visited more so i hope it will be back!

Also here's a link to a forum post made by him (Deimos): http://www.subdemon.com/forum/index.php?topic=17566.0

Hello Everyone,

It is with great sadness (and not a little relief) that I announce that I will be stepping down as admin of Demonoid, with effect from today.
    Demonoid is currently suffering from a number of things, prime amongst these being my distraction with real-world issues, and so I have handed the reins over to a new administrator - a close friend of mine, which I trust completely and has the knowledge and time to take care of the site.

He will, in due course, be making his own announcements about the future of Demonoid. Of course, speculation over the future of the site is fun, but it is ultimately fruitless - you will all, in the near future, become aware of what the future holds. I trust that you will all give your support to the new admin as he finds his feet while he resurrects Demonoid.

Thanks again for your support in making Demonoid what it was and is.
    Goodbye and good wishes - it has been a blast!

- Deimos

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    Thanks for news in the news section. a post not starting with great news! or yes yes! or something other lacking all sorts of respect. most of us here should be thanking him I'm sure.
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    Sad to see him go but happy the site will be returning. Long live Demonoid

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    DEMONOID IS BACK FOR REALS. www.demonoid.com
    !!!!! W00T!!

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i wanna join them|

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Demonoid is up and running!!! Hooray!!!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    fuckin a. this rules.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yes!! I've been doubtful, but they're back!

Wow, they've been down since Nov 7.
    Last edited by mbucari1; 04-12-2008 at 12:48 AM.

10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    holy shit, it's really back. I just logged in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast