Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Riaa Music Fix

can anyone offer anyways to avoid getting these fake songs ? or is there anyway to fix the the scrambled part ?

2. Music   -   #2

3. Music   -   #3
    i would actually disagree with downloading from alot of sources, alot of people leave shite copies they have downloaded in there shared folder (tho why i just dont kno ) and they just spread and spread, try downloadin from someone listed as only source, good chance is they have ripped the file themselves and it ok, it might take a little longer to download but no longer than trying 10 different copies just to find they crap. you could also try and send the user a msg to ask if file ok but alot of people block incoming msg's but worth a try. and if you do get a shite copy delete it. its the only way to stop this sorta thing. hope this helps ya also look in verified downloads on home page.

couldnt be bothered to write it all again so quoted meself from answer i gave the other day

4. Music   -   #4
    is there anyway of doing your own homemade fix sorta thing, like you know how cable scrambles channels, is there programs that will unscramble the mp3 like descramblers do for cable ?

5. Music   -   #5
    they not scrambled they corrupt files! read the faq's and look if other posts sound similar to yours................i think you will find there is alot

6. Music   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    or for f*ck sake chagne that thread title it not the RIAA doinmg it for f*ck say

7. Music   -   #7
    actually it is the RIAA smart one

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by r00tcr0n@7 August 2003 - 16:38
    actually it is the RIAA smart one
    r00tcr0n...did you hear...they took gullible out of the dictionary!!!

9. Music   -   #9
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

its not the RIAA you all a sucked in by media bulshit that you read this whole thing about RIAA sueing ppl I personally believe is bullshit itself

just brainwashing pl all over the world seems to be working

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Hogster@7 August 2003 - 16:49
    I was serious .....................................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast