Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: [GiVeAwAy] thread against TRADERS

legand's Avatar TheDreamer BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    so what i have hope or not

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    speaking of spam: its not like giving away and invites and trading them are any different, you are still giving someone access that you dont know access to the tracker, and most likely still against the rules of the tracker. But its nice that you are all high and mighty.
    I'm not high and mighty I just trying to give FST ppl possibility to get in several good trackers where I'm that's all.
    I'm not a God or judge or something, I just have my opinion about trading and that's all.
    If everyone will sit back with their all invites in any trackers and just give it to the family members or to the closest friends then those communities will be family communities and then there's no need for "BitTorrent Invite" section.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Lol "I'm not high and mighty"

Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    (I hate them most ) with their fuc*ing threads: I have this and want that, bla bla bla and this and that ... they made me sad
    maybe they just don't give a damn about it and they just thinking about themselves + don't want to help fellows from FST.
    "VANISH TRADERS FROM BITTORRENT INVITES SECTION" or "MOVE THEM DO DIFFERENT SECTION WHERE TRADERS CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES AND DON'T SPAM THIS GOOD INVITES SECTION WHICH SHOULD BE DEDICATED TO GIVEAWAYS"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    ok i can give you What.cd and rmvb
    but i need RevolutionTT about TR
    i need to download alot album

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by punki_rach View Post

maybe they just don't give a damn about it and they just thinking about themselves + don't want to help fellows from FST.
    "VANISH TRADERS FROM BITTORRENT INVITES SECTION" or "MOVE THEM DO DIFFERENT SECTION WHERE TRADERS CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES AND DON'T SPAM THIS GOOD INVITES SECTION WHICH SHOULD BE DEDICATED TO GIVEAWAYS"
    punki_rach, it's my opinion.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    That's fine, I'm just saying this isn't an anti-trade site, so not everyone will agree with you.

Great giveaway anyway (even though I'm an evil trader and don't qualify :p)

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    you dont want to ans me

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by punki_rach View Post

punki_rach, it's my opinion.
    dont u think it looks more like 3 of the 10 Commandments by the almighty GAWD .

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Firstly let me say I have absolutely no problem with what you are doing KiNdZiUs.I believe that it comes from a very sincere place.
    I don't trade and I don't cheat but I some ways I agree with stitched.
    Give me a trader over a collector any day.
    At least a trader knows the tracker has some value and isn't denying anyone a chance to belong to it.
    A collector is just selfishly taking someone else's spot so that he can add it to his trophy list.

And I do apologize for the spam.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Firstly let me say I have absolutely no problem with what you are doing KiNdZiUs.I believe that it comes from a very sincere place.
    I don't trade and I don't cheat but I some ways I agree with stitched.
    Give me a trader over a collector any day.
    At least a trader knows the tracker has some value and isn't denying anyone a chance to belong to it.
    A collector is just selfishly taking someone else's spot so that he can add it to his trophy list.

And I do apologize for the spam.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast