Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req]TranceTraffic invite.

bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hi FST member !

since i heard music , i hate trance , electronic music . cuz i think this is weird music type

but , yesterday my friend gave me Trance music. that is Paul Oakenfold 's Ready Steady Go(as you know this music is Bourne Identity 's ost !)

when i heard this trance music , my mind changed. i realized trance is another awesome music type !

and now , i'm looking for other trance music , but i can't find anywhere
    but i heard TranceTraffic is the best trance music tracker and i can find many trance music in there.

if i can join TranceTraffic , i can keep my acc , and i will do not trade my acc !

Thanks for reading all FST member !
    Last edited by bgh520; 04-12-2008 at 06:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    still waiting..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Why TT,there is a lot trance music on 0day tracker and olso you can easyle get TR then TT,but any why good luck.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Music_Lover's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Try Trancebooster and when you think you want more trance .. in 2-3 months, request TT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Music_Lover View Post
    Try Trancebooster and when you think you want more trance .. in 2-3 months, request TT
    Yes you should probably take this advice i don't think think your going to get in to TranceTraffic straight away like this its not as easy as i wish it was. Although i wish it was that easy..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    you have certainly 200 gb of trance on what.cd or waffles, that should be more than enough for a beggining

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No seriously, if you like such pop stars as Oakenfold, Tiesto, PvD, AvB you don't really need TT. This type of music can be found just anywhere. Also tranceparadize, TM3 and other forums have newest releases in just seconds after it's on TT.
    TCS Byatch in training

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    No seriously, if you like such pop stars as Oakenfold, Tiesto, PvD, AvB you don't really need TT. This type of music can be found just anywhere. Also tranceparadize, TM3 and other forums have newest releases in just seconds after it's on TT.
    Yeah, I mean, if your friend gives you TT no problem. But if you just want to learn more about the music, there are many sites with popular trance available.

I would recommend http://www.tribalmixes.com an open signup tracker with lots of electronic music. You can get a good feel for some different genres and artists there and see if its worth trying to join the most exclusive electronic music site on the internet.

Where ever you get them, enjoy the tunes man!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    Yeah, I mean, if your friend gives you TT no problem. But if you just want to learn more about the music, there are many sites with popular trance available.

I would recommend http://www.tribalmixes.com an open signup tracker with lots of electronic music. You can get a good feel for some different genres and artists there and see if its worth trying to join the most exclusive electronic music site on the internet.

Where ever you get them, enjoy the tunes man!

thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Hello, i want to join TT, i looking fot an invite.I have STMusic and Libble invite.
    I can upload 10Mbit speed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast