Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two requests

The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    First: I want to order a seedbox but my contry isn't allowed to do that, so if you are able do it, PM me.

Second: Well then i will need some help with the setup since i'm not a big pro with that ... Help is welcome to.

The seedbox is this one.

I saw here on FST some users saying that it is a great seedbox, you can leave your opinion about it to or/and advice me some other seedbox.

Thanks guys

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    this is a great seedbox, i have it, dont let the low ram fool you lol it is excellent value for money, i reach good speeds (well i think they are good speeds? of around 5-7mbps on well leeched torrents

i would help you buy but i am unabe to as well, sorry
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    yes,it's a great seed box.I used it my self and gave me great results.

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Thanks for the opinions!

Now i just need a guy for ten minutes do to the order and another one with 5 hours to help me with the setup

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If you still looking for someone to order, then maybe i can help.

ps, your inbox is full.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by adeel2 View Post
    If you still looking for someone to order, then maybe i can help.

ps, your inbox is full.
    Isn't anymore.

And yes i still need help

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ya this loks great even i am thnking of getting myself one...
    ****LOOKING for iTS invite****
    in exchange you can have my Grandma....seriously if u have pm me and ask what you want!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    First: I want to order a seedbox but my contry isn't allowed to do that, so if you are able do it, PM me.

Second: Well then i will need some help with the setup since i'm not a big pro with that ... Help is welcome to.

The seedbox is this one.

I saw here on FST some users saying that it is a great seedbox, you can leave your opinion about it to or/and advice me some other seedbox.

Thanks guys
    naq has wrote very very AWESOME manual for dummies how to set up linux (CentOS, Fedoro and other) on the seedbox.
    I don't know anything about linux but after I have read this manual I have set up CentOS for torrenting without any problems.
    Thanks to naq.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post

The seedbox is this one.

Thanks guys
    naq has wrote very very AWESOME manual for dummies how to set up linux (CentOS, Fedoro and other) on the seedbox.
    I don't know anything about linux but after I have read this manual I have set up CentOS for torrenting without any problems.
    Thanks to naq.
    Thanks for the tip, i will try to follow it when i get the seedbox

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    looking for one ovh(or another host) seedbox too.
    my current location does not allow me to get ovh.

really interested in getting one. though i would be on for weekends only.
    could someone possibly help me out next week or so.

been browsing through forums and looking for the right choice!
    hopefully i can settle with one.

i would basically need help in getting ovh or if another host, how to get about in choosing one and setting it up.

cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast