Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co3

A park's lake covered with dead fish floating at the surface. You recently measured a high concentration of NO3, a nutrient that can spur plant growth, and you suspect that this is linked to the fish kill. Explain how the nutrients began a cycle of excess growth that eventually led to the deaths of all the fish.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bornwithnoname's Avatar Bit Master BT Rep: +1
    do your own home work

I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it. (Terry Prattchet)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    glow-in-the-dark jellyfish?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    algae

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bless you

6. Lounge   -   #6
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Thankyou father.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    now go fukc ur mothers

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86 View Post
    now go fukc ur mothers
    Wouldn't it be better if you found out who your mother is and then maybe even your father, but i wouldn't expect miracles. Then if you you find at least one of them, you could ask them to help you with your homework. It's a long shot but maybe one of them will give a fuck.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86 View Post
    A park's lake covered with dead fish floating at the surface. You recently measured a high concentration of NO3, a nutrient that can spur plant growth, and you suspect that this is linked to the fish kill. Explain how the nutrients began a cycle of excess growth that eventually led to the deaths of all the fish.
    I think I had the exact same question in my final ecology exam for my degree. The nitrogen attracts birds.More birds=more bird droppings in the water, more bird droppings=more nitrogen, more nitrogen=more birds and so on until it gets to a point where the fish start to die. I got a very good mark in my degree so heed my words young man.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I really hope he read this.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast