Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [GiVeAwAy] thread TRADERS ONLY

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Once again the point is proven correct that this section is mostly populated by mouth breathers.
    If anyone ever took the time to read any of my posts,they would see that I don't trade and don't agree with it.
    However I do agree with the point that was made on another thread that people who participate in giveaways(against the rules of their trackers) don't stand on very morally solid ground either.

Would someone of any intelligence care to reply?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-13-2008 at 11:45 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well threads like this just add to the hate between traders and anti-trader...just because anti-traders act like morons that doesnt mean traders should follow their path...well be carefull who you give your invites to buddy, its possible they might be anti-traders in disguise and might just get you disabled on trackers...and hey second tot nice giveaway especially the topic .there is a lot of hate in FST once you traded in the past i would have made more giveaways otherwise,not that it matters anyways i just tot i would spam something

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Nice giveaway. And I respect you for making it for traders only. That took a lot of guts(although may not be the smartest thing to do).
    yes buddy its not the smartest thing to do...now comes the hard work of finding the right traders to give away...,dont risk your account at various trackers for the sake of proving your point.and what do we care about what anti-trader think of the trade or giveaways we make,let them do what they want and we will do what we want....
    Last edited by stitched; 04-13-2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    OK, I would be really glad to receive cinematik invitation... proofs or other things - pm me

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ST Please ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    only -3 for me? come on ppl you can do better than that. i feel like shit now! what the hell is that crap for anyway. if you don't like something that ppl say you minus them. some of us may be bound to Crucifixion soon! please do your part and minus me. going for the highest minused comment ever!!! woot! thanks for your support...
    Last edited by pharaoh; 04-13-2008 at 12:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    You were just trying to rip off the anti-trader giveaway, weren't u?

but apparently u got 16 thumbs down just in ur opening post

and pretty much all post are under threshold

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

now it looks like squirrel is on the menu. lol j/k'n

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post

Get a life!

no BitMeTv invite (my account was deleted) and no BitMe invites left because of breaking giving away invites in public rules.
    I just wanted to help ppl in FST to get possibility to get in awesome trackers but .... I got burn myself. ;(

Now, I'm going to read all rules from every trackers which invites I'm giving away and after that if rules will let then I'll choose the winners.
    My lesson I have learned.
    quote from [GiVeAwAy] thread against TRADERS

thats wat happens when u play with fire!
    Last edited by abe171; 04-13-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Once again the point is proven correct that this section is mostly populated by mouth breathers.
    If anyone ever took the time to read any of my posts,they would see that I don't trade and don't agree with it.
    However I do agree with the point that was made on another thread that people who participate in giveaways(against the rules of their trackers) don't stand on very morally solid ground either.

Would someone of any intelligence care to reply?
    Trading is immoral not because it violates tracker rules. It's because they take something that should be given freely and make it into some sort of commodity that they inherently profit off of.
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast