Thread: Waffles/What.cd

M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Heart

First of all i would like to thanx FST for the great community they've got, and ofc the members who keep the community running
    I would very much like to request a what.cd or waffles invite, because it will make my "torrent needs" complete.
    I've already got TL, RevTT, and TD, but no GOOD music tracker, i really love music
    I already had contact with a guy for what.cd, but no invite went over the web to me
    And for the people interested: I will make a giveaway in the near future with invites/accounts to for example (the following list is NOT sure!)
    TL
    TD
    SCC
    RevTT
    nCore
    TheBox
    Funfile
    TorrentDemons
    And more but i'll have to make a full list first...

I really hope someone will make my list complete, and will make me very happy

Greets

Menno

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i can give u stmusic invite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    A mate of mine would like a invite to scc, i'm 100% sure he is no trader or cheater, he's not on fst so he asked me to get him one, but if not thanks anyways.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by magdiali View Post
    i can give u stmusic invite
    No thnx, im just looking for what.cd or waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by fearful360 View Post
    A mate of mine would like a invite to scc, i'm 100% sure he is no trader or cheater, he's not on fst so he asked me to get him one, but if not thanks anyways.
    Ill give one to you, but promise me he's trustable. PM sent!

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.