Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: safest Torrent site ?

Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    even FBI website isn't safe and u talk about "safe" torrent site
    Aahahhahahaaaa how true! Kevin Mitnick-case in point.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I think nothing in the net is safe, even torrent sites.........
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I think the private trackers are most safe.Also if the "Uploaders" are choosen from the moderators or the admin...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche_maniak View Post
    I think the private trackers are most safe.Also if the "Uploaders" are choosen from the moderators or the admin...
    +1

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche_maniak View Post
    I would agree. Allowing only designated, trusted people to upload cuts out the possibility of agents posting bad files and such.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    donvito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    You've also got to remember all of the super small, private trackers that aren't known, the ones "off of the radar", so to speak.

those are safe, because the sysops and admins know eachother irl, and the members are usually real-life friends.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    wow who ever said TL and safe in the same sentence needs to take a look in there forums! last I heard there was a large amount of people getting letters from there ISP.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    No tracker is safe like stoi said but you are secure, in past torrent sites got hacked and what? they got ip+email and password hash md5 with salt.. For me uk-t can be less safer than scenetorrents, its not a question of how good the coder is, is more how good the attacker is..

Users never got problem in torrent sites is what i think, uplaoders yes scene hate them, sysop and other staff can be some troubles but users no..

just join a good site like scenetorrents or a new one like iTS you are safe.

or dont =P

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    wow who ever said TL and safe in the same sentence needs to take a look in there forums! last I heard there was a large amount of people getting letters from there ISP.
    and? your isp can do that, some isp in other countries do cheating in announce like many users uploaded same ammount of gb's lol.

if your isp do that change isp..
    Last edited by F3n1x; 04-14-2008 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by F3n1x View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    and? your isp can do that, some isp in other countries do cheating in announce like many users uploaded same ammount of gb's lol.

yeah isp can do that

but u can move on with different tracker and decrease ur changes of getting such letters

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    F3n1x's Avatar 0x34a BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F3n1x View Post

yeah isp can do that

but u can move on with different tracker and decrease ur changes of getting such letters
    the best one is me, my brother and him friends private torrent site, 10menbers i think that's really secure

ok my opinion is scenetorrents.

p.s: i don't want start a discussion what site is better please.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast