Thread: South Park Mexican

IF so , could you tell me how and where we could trade any of his albums? I aint got many albums , only 3 , but they cant be found on kazaa im 100%sure about that. Latin Reggae cds eh....but they still nice

2. Music   -   #2
    old school
    when i worked in a wal-mart these crazy girls would always come in and ask me if i had heard of "South Park Mexican" Sadly to this day I still have yet to hear anything by this "very funny" group. I'll see what i can do.

3. Music   -   #3
    old school
    so far im guessing its rap, and not a group but just one guy

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    if u wanna get into some Chicano rap then check out Lil Rob i'd advise for you to actualy pick up his CD called Lil Rob The Album also Seldom Seen, Knightowl, and Slush The Villian. also if u really wanna get deep in it u can check out Dyablo he raps in all Spanish im mexican so i can understand him just want to let you know.

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    also if u like SMP check out Aztec Tribe they have a similiar sound to SMP especially a song called Desperdo.

6. Music   -   #6
    imported_el-producto
    SPM is a rapper from houston, tx. he is currently in prison on child molestation charges. i never really liked his shit too much

7. Music   -   #7
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    i have one track with SPM on it it's some Kid Frost aka Frost mp3s, if you havn't heard of kid frost, check it out, good old skool stuff