Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Se7en

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by aizlumzan@7 August 2003 - 12:50
    If Brad Pitt is in the movie, it can not be bad.
    Uh not quite remember The Mexican? What a stinker that was. As for Seven what a great movie with a awesome ending.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Originally posted by opivykid@11 August 2003 - 02:22
    thisiswhoweare = The movie has the best ending, only with Fight Club second. In the movie, you already have 5 people dead, with 5 sins taken care of. But, remember when KS said that he envied BP? So, KS kills his wife, and that took care of the 6th sin (i worded that horribly) , and when BP shoots KS, when he realizes whats really in the box that takes care of the 7th sin, wrath. (i also worded that horribly as well...)
    But the whole thing though, is, when the 3 of them are riding in the car, near the end, and KS says that he is going to do something amazing, hes right. Insted of him killing two random people, or just killing BP, and the other guy (god i cant remember his name), the twist is that how KS said on the phone before that he envied BP, the whole thing of KS killing his wife, leads into BP killing KS, and in the end, you get KS killing one person, and BP killing the other. Now i know i cant explain this for SHIT, but if you watch the movie, it all comes out of nowhere, and just leaves you amazed.
    I understand the ending, it just left me empty. Personally if he just kicked the living shit out of KS then it might have been better. That would still count as wrath wouldnt it?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Great movie. Loved the ending as well. Too many movies end well if you ask me&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12