View Poll Results: Should nonconstructive posts be disallowed in trade threads?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

80 54.05%
  • No, oh and by the way, I like men.

23 15.54%
  • STFU SenorBubbz

45 30.41%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshit Comments in Trading Threads

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm sick of seeing comments in trading threads like "Bad luck for you" or "EEEEEEEEEWWWW, A TRADER!! HE HAS COOOOOTTIES!!1!111!."

This has gone far enough and people should be able to trade whatever the fuck they want and you can't stop them. You want to know why? Because you aren't dictator of the universe or that person's mom.

I say we make these retarded and nonconstructive comments against the rules. Also, "good luck" comments. Saying "good luck" won't increase his luck in any way, so stop saying it.

Old thread got closed because I messed up the poll =/
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cristian's Avatar no guts, no glory BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You will pardon my saying this, I hope, but you're not that much of a diplomat, mate.
    The stupid perish, but stupidity persists.
    Ion Luca Caragiale

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well not just in trading thread it happens in giveaway threads ,request thread...almost anything posted in bittorent invite section..

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    At least there are no more thumbs up and down now
    yair12 for president!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm usually rather libertarian in nature so it's ok for people to say what they will. I do agree however that there is a certain goal to this forum and childish posts, whether you like what the person's posting or not, are rather annoying. People should moderate themselves rather than have the moderators do it for them (though i guess that may be asking a lot).

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Not just trading threads...

Request threads are filled with"You deserve it" and "I hope you get it!"
    Giveaway Threads are filled with "Nice Giveaway!"

It does indeed get old..

By the way, If you just absolutely have to post something in a request thread then please,please,elaborate and explain why he/she deserves what she is requesting.

At least that is better than"Zomg! He So Deserves This!"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just as daft are your poll options, so who really is the stupid young one?

And listen to the class newb telling everyone how it should be done, if a thread is open, then it is open for comment, if any comment is against this forums rules, then deal with it in the appropriate way, other than that this forum is NOT specifically a trading forum, so freespeech rules and posters are free to express any view they wish, whether you, or others, like it or not.

Deal with it and grow up.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    Not just trading threads...

Request threads are filled with"You deserve it" and "I hope you get it!"
    Giveaway Threads are filled with "Nice Giveaway!"

It does indeed get old..

By the way, If you just absolutely have to post something in a request thread then please,please,elaborate and explain why he/she deserves what she is requesting.

At least that is better than"Zomg! He So Deserves This!"

Yeah I agree with you , some people just keep saying this everywhere " you deserve it " etc. to people they just don't know them
    They just want to increase their posts hopefully that this is going to get them what they want

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Just as daft are your poll options, so who really is the stupid young one?

And listen to the class newb telling everyone how it should be done, if a thread is open, then it is open for comment, if any comment is against this forums rules, then deal with it in the appropriate way, other than that this forum is NOT specifically a trading forum, so freespeech rules and posters are free to express any view they wish, whether you, or others, like it or not.

Deal with it and grow up.
    I just wish that we still had thumbs down button right now.
    You sooo deserve it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    SenorBubbz apparently you are trying to direct the poll to the answer you think is right.

First you created a poll that someone who voted "NO" to allowing comments should also admit that he is homosexual.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...threads-291278

Apparently you made a mistake since that was the correct answer according to you, so you closed that thread and created this new one where every male who votes "NO" to DISallowing comments must admit that is homosexual.

So, who is the dictator of the universe when you cannot accept a different answer to your beliefs in a poll?

People are free to comment on every thread. We won't write whatever you think is right.
    If they are spamming on purpose and repeatedly there are mods here to warn them.

Who do you think you are to judge others' "bullshit" comments?
    Last edited by znik; 04-15-2008 at 12:32 AM.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast