Thread: Your Own Movie Scripts

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    so if you were all to right movie sripts and enjoy it post some of the ideas you would have

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I'm writing some screenplays right now but guess what ..... unless you've got your shit copyrighted you'd be a fool to put it on here!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    well as if I would even copy anyones ideas I suck anywya at righting jsut trying to have a general conversation but ohhh well

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    copy-what? Whao dude , you come up with really strange words

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Not just talking about you. Remember this is the INTERNET.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Not just talking about you. Remember this is the INTERNET.
    yeah sorry jsut relised probaly a bad idea to have a thread like this in a P2P illegal copyright forum

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    [BlackAnvil]
    my older bro has written some movie scripts
    he's into all that john woo action stuff.
    he doesn't show me them, i bet they're crap

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I know this is a bad idea, but I have a few.

1. The most completed one is HERE

This is actually going to be a long music video for the Alice Cooper album, 'Love it to death'. (Mini Pink Floyd, the Wall, but with more of a plot) The movie is roughly based on the song Ballad of Dwight Fry. I started writing it when I was in 8th grade, and have been working on it ever since. I have tried filming it a couple times but things always fall through. I decided to turn it into a book first, it would make a better book anyways I think.

2. I am working writing a short film called 'Bad Day'. Basically it is an 'artsy' film. A guy takes a shower, he is stressed out so he sits down in the shower and he stares at the bar of soap spinning on the drain. Then it shows what happened in the morning that sucked. It cuts back to him still staring at the soap that is a little smaller now. Then it shows what happened to him at around lunchtime, then back to him, the soap is smaller, then what happened at suppertime, back to him, the soap is almost gone, and then the happenings up until just seconds before he went to take a shower, back to him, the rest of the soap slips down the drain, he gets out of the shower, THE END

3. I am going to be shooting a music video for one of my songs this coming month on an old super 8. A man is cheating on his wife and she finds out. She confronts him and runs to the bedroom. The husband obviously goes after her, and right as he is leaving the room a special report comes on the TV about crop circles that have been appearing all over the world. While the husband and wife are running around the house fighting, aliens are taking over the world and they don't realize it. Even though the aliens are right outside of there farm.

4. And Here is my first full length feature film idea. Unfortunatly I have the beginning and the end....don't know what to do about the middle. Please help with any ideas.

Well, those are my main priority's right now.

BY POSTING MY IDEAS ON THIS BOARD I AM TRUSTING THAT READERS WON'T SCREW ME OVER, PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS.

If somebody with experience likes any of my ideas and would like to help please e-mail me. I would even be willing to fly to you if it means working with somebody with experience and equipment. I don't have much money, but I am more then willing to put myself into debt.

ONCE AGAIN, IDEAS = MINE, IF ANY BODY TRIES TO MAKE IDEAS = YOURS, THEN MY FOOT = YOUR HEAD.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com