Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to get lost in lossless tunes

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    When I come across them, I've been so happy to find torrents with classical, jazz and classic rock in lossless quality. Among other types of music, I'm a fan of everything from Miles Davis to Pink Floyd and from Jay Z to Nirvana to Tiesto, etc. etc.

Most sites don't have much lossless, and on the ones that do it seems that seeding back lossless stuff is a bit harder, because it many people just go with mp3 and there are often both qualities uploaded together. So, I think that the best way for me to explore this newfound interest is to join a dedicated tracker full of fellow FLAC lovers.

By the way, I'd also like to learn how to rip FLAC (hopefully when finals end, I'll have some time to try).

I've been very lucky to be invited to several great sites through this forum, and I hope I can round out my sources with a tracker dedicated to sharing high quality tunes. So, I'm hoping that a member of either one of the two dedicated lossless trackers can invite me. Whether it is Pedro's or E**** I don't care much for levels (dunno what they are, but I do know they are rare...) I will enjoy being a member at either tracker.

I'm a good member at all sites I join. You can see some proofs from today of my music trackers and my favorite movie tracker. http://drop.io/gumdropz Although I've only been a member of these trackers for a couple of weeks, I clearly use them often and share what I can with my two seedboxes.

Thanks for reading this longwinded request. Have a great day!
    Last edited by dunson; 04-15-2008 at 06:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    btmusik.....! is hot i hear.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    btmusik.....! is hot i hear.
    Thanks, but people, please don't get my hopes up with a response if it is something useless like this. :/

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Eh BT music isn't too hard to get for a good FST member like yourself. Now for classical and jazz i don't think you'll find alot of that at BTmusic. If you want older lossless stuff then you'll have to suck and screw your way up to E****, lol.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Eh BT music isn't too hard to get for a good FST member like yourself. Now for classical and jazz i don't think you'll find alot of that at BTmusic. If you want older lossless stuff then you'll have to suck and screw your way up to E****, lol.
    Thanks for the support. I am aware that E is hard to get and I thought BT was hard too (I've done my research and found the site even...) but hopefully someone can help me out. But I don't want this to turn into a comparison of the two trackers like the other thread in this section.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    granted, you sound passionate about your tastes in music, but not know how to rip using eac is kind of a big problem moving from lossless tracker to lossless tracker.

pedro's and e**** are the top-tier (no, not in rarity you sheep) lossless trackers, so building up a lossless resume, if you will, of quality rips on other lossless trackers is, in my opinion, very key

my advice to you would be to start small, either on waffles.fm or pedro's (if you can find an invite), build up some rips that you can exhibit your competence with and practice ripping from guides or tutorials; i think you'll find yourself slowly moving up once you start

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Dunson,
    PM me your email for a pedros invite.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    th0r, I appreciate the advice. Truly. I will definitely do my best.

Tokeman, I really appreciate that! I knew you were cool from your posts here (and the avatar/nick gives it away ) Thanks a lot! FLAC!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Enjoy the site, I hope you find some music you like

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I'm sure I will. Thanks!

p.s. please confirm my invite when you get a chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast