Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best torrent site for TV rips?

don't do it!
    I have never been into torrents, but getting into tv seasons in xvid/divx has gotten me interested as I can't find older seasons of shows on newsgroups...

I haven't been active in torrents since the beginning of FTN and since it isn't around anymore, I don't have much access to an over video site... just waffles and what.cd...

I was looking to get a decent tv site, but don't know what I should shoot for...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RevTT, TorrentLeech, SCT, SCC, TorrentBytes, most of the general 0day trackers will have a good tv/xvid section

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    For older TV shows, you will need BMTV, TvT.ro or TvT.com.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    you can try tv.torrents.ro or tvtorrents.com

both are pretty solid and should be open for signups
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FTN is still here, or there, but it is still defo around.

However, to answer your questions BitmeTV &/or TvTorrents, both have excellent content for what you seek, specifically TV Content, but most of the 0Day sites (ScT, SCC, TL etc) offer excellent speed of uploading just after an episode has aired.

Others will also recommend their own favourites, but if you want season packs as well the the TV sites are the best, TVTorrents.com is much easier to acquire and also much easier to seed to, BitmeTV is de creme de la creme though of all TV.

But I use usenet for my TV needs, it just cannot be beaten!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BitMeTV ot Tv.torrents.ro.
    But if you are after regular TV episodes of the most known series, the majority of 0days trackers have all about that and some nice packs as well.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you're looking for famous TV shows regular famous trackers like TL, REVTT even TTi will do.
    But if you're looking for an old/ not so famous TV shows then try BMTV they have JUGE collection but getting into there is really hard.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    For Brit TV: thebox.bz

Lightning fast.... and all the latest

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FTN (packs) , TL , ScT , BTMTV
    Invite/account trading is retarded, and risks not only your account, but the tracker's safety

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    don't do it!
    *EDIT* Got it
    Last edited by DJ-phYre; 04-17-2008 at 04:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast