Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted PTN

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    Start by giving away some invites and building up your BT Rep.

You've been here almost 2 years, with no rep.

How can someone be on FST that long with no rep, and not giving away any invites?

PEACE
    i have a good bit of bt rep. i just don't really give a rats ass about it. so i keep it hidden. i'm just here to try and give what i can, and get what i can.
    Ahh my bad then, I didn't know you could hide it, hehe...

Show it then so people can see you've been a good guy...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Actually, don't show your rep.

Trust me, most of the people who are willing to give out free invites to quality trackers don't give a rat's ass about rep points on a forum.

All rep points are, in my opinion, are beacons that say "hey look at me! I made a big giveaway, come give me something!"

In fact, I know this isn't true with everyone here, but I'd bet you a good deal of the people here with lots of rep might actually have some trading or collecting history to them.
    Kindness goes a long way!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post

Trust me, most of the people who are willing to give out free invites to quality trackers don't give a rat's ass about rep points on a forum.

All rep points are, in my opinion, are beacons that say "hey look at me! I made a big giveaway, come give me something!"

In fact, I know this isn't true with everyone here, but I'd bet you a good deal of the people here with lots of rep might actually have some trading or collecting history to them.
    +1
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post

the reps are for traders not for anti-traders...

anyway all users on ptn got 1 invite not far ago so u can get it i think..

good luck i am not a member there .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I know trackers that check out people's profiles, and want to see details, hiding the Rep doesn't allow people to checkup on someone...

This isn't about how many points you collect, but rather, what people are saying about you...

PEACE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I know trackers that check out people's profiles, and want to see details, hiding the Rep doesn't allow people to checkup on someone...

This isn't about how many points you collect, but rather, what people are saying about you...

PEACE
    You don't need rep-points to know what people say about a member. Posting history (not post-count) is a far better instrument to find out about a members attitude and opinions. off course it costs more time to go through them posts and read everything but I believe the inviter as well as the invited should do an effort when inviting/asking for invite.

Just my 2cents.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    rocky1234's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

PEACE
    You don't need rep-points to know what people say about a member. Posting history (not post-count) is a far better instrument to find out about a members attitude and opinions. off course it costs more time to go through them posts and read everything but I believe the inviter as well as the invited should do an effort when inviting/asking for invite.

Just my 2cents.
    I agree to your view...Post history is much better way to judge a person rather than checking the rep points.

Though rep points look good..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    kemodolcy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    do u offered any thing ?
    pm ur offered on pm
    i need bitmetv

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Invites are meant to be FREE for good citizens.
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kemodolcy View Post
    do u offered any thing ?
    pm ur offered on pm
    i need bitmetv
    U are not allowed to trade PTN

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast