Thread: Invites for good users.

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If you keep a good ratio always and are a good member of torrents sites then these invites are for you.If not then beat it .Please only ask if they are for you and if you have been banned from any site for not keeping a good ratio or cheating then do not even ask me for one.

PM ME!!!!!!! WITH YOUR EMAIL AND WHY YOU WANT THE INVITE THAT YOU ASK FOR.I WILL ANSWER THE ONES THAT I GIVE THE INVITE TO.WHICH MEANS IF I DON'T ANSWER YOU THEN YOU DIDN'T GET THE INVITE OR THEY ARE GONE.Now for the list with how many of each invite i have.

Community Shares=300
    FullContactZone=10
    SmokingInTheRain=9
    X264=3
    ChronicTracker=NotSure but at least 1
    DigitalHive=5
    IP Torrents=4
    Legendary Torrents=5
    RespectTheSeed=4
    AllForNothing=3
    BitNation=1
    PowerScene=2
    ChildBytes=2
    Nordic-Gone
    CodexCreations=1
    RsR=Gone

Some of these sites are most likely open for sign-up but i really didn't feel like checking.So who knows.Peace!You can post in this thread but if you want an invite PM ME AND MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AND THE REASON YOU WANT INVITE..
    Last edited by deuce6000; 04-18-2008 at 03:01 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    nolimit2008's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Good giveaway! One of Great post in these days.
    Every Time I like to giveaway!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hey guys i just tried to log in to x264 and it says "PROXY BLOCKED - Enjoy your ban!" anyone know what the heck that means.

I have never used a proxy so it can't be that.I never really used the site but i hate getting banned for no reason.Maybe because i was giving invites?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Hey guys i just tried to log in to x264 and it says "PROXY BLOCKED - Enjoy your ban!" anyone know what the heck that means.

I have never used a proxy so it can't be that.I never really used the site but i hate getting banned for no reason.Maybe because i was giving invites?
    I get the same error and I've seen many people getting it so it looks like some general problem with the site.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Ok that's good to know thanks for the quick reply.Eases my mind knowing that i'm probably not banned .To the guy that sent me a pm for the invite send it again with email and once i can get in i will send invite.

It's finally asking again so for those that asked for x264 but did not get it send me another PM.I only have 3 left though.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 04-18-2008 at 03:01 PM.