Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: Land Of The Free? Imprisonment Without Trial

BANNED
    Originally posted by Calvarian2003@3 October 2003 - 00:59
    j2k4, thank you for the welcome! And the first one I've received too. I've read some of your earlier posts; you surely stand out from a lot of the other people on this board for all the right reasons. I'm not sure how often I'll be on this board myself; I'm sure a couple would be happy if I left now though! lol
    Personally I'm quite happy for you to stay.

I liked the "sandbox" remark j2.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #282
    Poster
    Originally posted by Calvarian2003@2 October 2003 - 16:59
    j2k4, thank you for the welcome! And the first one I've received too. I've read some of your earlier posts; you surely stand out from a lot of the other people on this board for all the right reasons. I'm not sure how often I'll be on this board myself; I'm sure a couple would be happy if I left now though! lol
    A welcome from me too, always good to meet new chaps.

I look forward to discussing things with you.

Enjoy yourself here, hope to see you around.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #283
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+2 October 2003 - 11:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 2 October 2003 - 11:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Calvarian2003@3 October 2003 - 00:59
    j2k4, thank you for the welcome&#33; And the first one I&#39;ve received too. I&#39;ve read some of your earlier posts; you surely stand out from a lot of the other people on this board for all the right reasons. I&#39;m not sure how often I&#39;ll be on this board myself; I&#39;m sure a couple would be happy if I left now though&#33; lol
    Personally I&#39;m quite happy for you to stay.

I liked the "sandbox" remark j2.

[/b][/quote]
    Why, thank you, Billy.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #284
    Poster
    Pair of spammers if you ask me.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #285
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@2 October 2003 - 09:53
    C

It&#39;s more than what they deserve after plotting to blow up my family, and 100 million other families in countries around the world. Let me put it this way; if the situation were reversed, I doubt that they would be so kind to us. Quite likely, we would have been tortured and put to death in MUCH less time than they&#39;ve been imprisoned.

I have no qualms of conscience in leaving them imprisoned for the rest of their lives. It is a fate befitting of murderers and terrorists.

[/quote]
    Calvarian, i agree with what you&#39;re saying. why would the US etc, imprison
    innocent people? i&#39;m sure there is a bloody good reason why these thugs are there.
    I&#39;m ashamed to admit there are Brits there too, but i think they&#39;re ethnic Brits.
    WHAT the hell were they doing in Iraq or Afghanistan, (holidaying on our assistance payouts?)
    These bastard terrorists don&#39;t give ANYBODY a fair trial so why waste time and money giving them a trial. The US should drag every bit of info out of them and
    HANG them. I know the weeping nellie civil lib dogooders wont agree but who gives a sex act?
    Man U fer eva

6. The Drawing Room   -   #286
    Poster
    You don&#39;t feel this may be a wee bit harsh then.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #287
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Calvarian, i agree with what you&#39;re saying. why would the US etc, imprison
    innocent people?
    But billy, thats what we all want to know?

Havent you read the thread?

There isnt any evidence, so they wont get a Fair Trial... Bush has as much admited that...

And why are they still being sent there?

Oh yeh, they speak out against the Warlords that are growing the Opium, raping their wives and killing their parents/children.....

Calvarian, no im not an American, and dont watch CNN or FOX.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #288
    Poster
    First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

-Pastor Martin Niemoller 1892-1984 (about his experience with the Nazis)

9. The Drawing Room   -   #289

And one in defence

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829