Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading is against EVERY tracker rules.

Living Dead BT Rep: +2

Sick

I'm not posting this to stop traders, because I know I can't I'm writing it to stop people from posting stupid comments like "Trading *** is forbidden, you'll get banned. Good luck" And to realise you that trading is against all trackers rules. Ok, maybe some sites are doing more to stop the traders than others but if someone is trading his account/invite I belive he realise that he may get banned...
    Oh, and just to be clear, I'm not a trader
    Last edited by corpse; 04-16-2008 at 12:31 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Just use the search before open a thread.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...threads-291281

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Yea I know this, but what I meant was something else...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    and what is the point of this thread ?

you can`t stop them only they can stop themselfe , or we the people who aren`t trading !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i guess the point he is trying to make is what i hear many saying. this site allows the trading of some sites, which isn't allowed on any tracker. but somehow it decides on which of these trackers it's going to enforce these rules. interesting...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Really? I didn't know. You do know that most trackers use the same rules and faqs that are just slightly modified to pertain to their tracker,right?
    See ya in another life, brother.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what makes this site follow some tracker rules but not others? if it's not suppose to be done. why is it allowed here at all. why do we support the rules only for certain trackers? shouldn't all trackers be treated the same. regardless of level. shouldn't there be no exceptions to the rules?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the way i see it, lvl doesnt matter at all in that respect.

only way to stop certain things, is to have a comm rep from your site on here.

if you havnt, then anything goes, if you have, then no trading allowed for that tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    to make sure your sites rules are enforced you must have a rep here?
    so it's not the site that helps to enforce the rules. it's the reps for the tracker sites. so if we had no community reps it would be a free for all on all trackers?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yes, like it was before when they took the comm reps away for a few weeks, it was a free for all.

Only thing you cant do on here is sell anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast