Thread: need tr

alexandru89u's Avatar Poster
    I'am searching a tr invite
    ratio proofs:
    i hope i get one because i like trance music

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    One little advice if i may .
    Change you ratio proofs with others because in both iPlay and EleKtronik you are unconnectable.(that doesn`t help your request at all.)
    P.S Another advice would be : Why do you want it? and get more involved with the forum to raise you chances in getting what you ask for.
    “Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    alexandru89u's Avatar Poster
    1) i have and i use iplay and elektronik so if sombody want i give another screenshots
    2) i already say why i want it (because i like trance music)
    3) i don't get involve like all guy's because i don't like spamming
    have a nice day

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    SCR only wanted to help you alex,be nice and more active here and someone will help you

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”