Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Iq?

When I took that IQ test, I remember thinking it was rigged. OK, I took it, and then I pressed the back button and put A) (or the first choice) for all the answers and I remember the score being simular... oh well... lol

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Iq tests are all naff anyway, ive gotten anything from 135 to 155 (on those cool 15minute online ones muhaha.....anyway, thats another story)

p.s oh yeh my point......iq doesnt mean how smart u are, its a crazy old thing, coz im stupid heh is more about that visual logic stuff, which mostly just means u can picture the shape of a chocolate bar in your head from 12 different angels, pfh, i mean whats the point of that. I want a real chocolate bar......mmmmmm..... like one time, when i was.........(sav trails off into randomness)..........

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    My iq score is 111 amazing isnt ?
    always true never false this tells alot about me
    1 and 0 the rules of the world !

4. Lounge   -   #24

5. Lounge   -   #25
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Last time I did one I got a 120.....good enough for me.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    lynx's Avatar .
    I did a little test, systematically changing the answers until I had got them all 'right'. I also varied things in the final 'details' page to see if that made any difference. Here's what I found:

Two answers were subjective and therefore inadmissible.

2. Which one of these five is least like the other four?
    Mule
    Kangaroo
    Cow
    Deer
    Donkey

27. Which one of these five things is least like the other four?
    Coconut
    Grape
    Banana
    Apple
    Pear

Quite a few were simply 'complete this well known phrase', which has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence and therefore also inadmissible. There are other 'complete the phrase' questions but there is a logical answer to those.

28. Wisdom is knowing what to do next; __________ is doing it.
    Virtue
    Luck
    Happiness
    Sanity
    Nostalgia

29. It is easier to _______________ than to offer a helping hand.
    Raise a flag
    Shout an insult
    Lay down
    Point the finger
    Sing praises

30. True knowledge exists in knowing that you know ___________.
    Everything
    Nothing
    The truth
    The weather
    The meaning of life

The iq number they gave was not affected by any of the information given on the details page - it should have been age weighted.

And the maximum iq number attainable is....

@gaz_k: I will be interested to see that screen shot. How strange that you have managed to work out how to put a picture in your sig,

btw, I got 138 on my first attempt.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by lynx@11 August 2003 - 13:14
    @gaz_k: I will be interested to see that screen shot. How strange that you have managed to work out how to put a picture in your sig,
    Or that someone with an IQ of 152 can't figure out how to insert a picture in a post.

@ lynx - 138 eh?

Same here.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by titey+11 August 2003 - 19:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 11 August 2003 - 19:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Or that someone with an IQ of 152 can&#39;t figure out how to insert a picture in a post.
    [/b]

Good point.

<!--QuoteBegin-titey

@ lynx - 138 eh?

Same here.
    [/quote]

Yeah, and that included getting 2 of the &#39;inadmissible&#39; ones wrong (why is the grape the odd one out, why not the coconut).
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by lynx@11 August 2003 - 13:36
    Yeah, and that included getting 2 of the &#39;inadmissible&#39; ones wrong (why is the grape the odd one out, why not the coconut).
    I don&#39;t know which ones I got right or wrong...

But I guess the grapes are different because they don&#39;t grow on trees.

---

Was Kangaroo the right answer to #2?

10. Lounge   -   #30
    lynx's Avatar .
    And a coconut has a hard shell, the others are all soft fruit - as I said, subjective therefore inadmissible.

Anyway, I&#39;d love to stay here spamming this thread, but I&#39;ve got to go run a bar for an hour or so. I wonder how much &#39;free beer&#39; I can get down in an hour.

See ya later. :beerchug:

Edit: kangaroo - yes, but still subjective.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast