Thread: B.i.g A Legend?

aight first dont get me wrong BIGGIE was amazingly skillful and was a very talented MC to say the least but lookin at it neutrally was he really all he is nowadays cracked up to be. if it werent for the beef with PAC im pretty sure he never wuld be considered a LEGEND but just a very skilled rapper, this wuld be because:

1.unlike PAC he had nothin to really say e.g. brendas got a baby, dear mama etc
    2.if he is a legend for lyrics and freestyle their is some who can match up or aint close behind e.g. method man, nas, eminem?
    3.his flow was real impressive and aint been much like it but it never really varied

So all i wanna know is wuld we consider him so highly in rap unless it were for PAC?
    You talk COMMON but lack any SENSE - The Truth aka me

Pimpin snow white like the seven dwarves - Stack Bundles

2. Music   -   #2
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    i think both pac and biggie had their different styles.
    biggie with his flowing beat and flowing lyrics
    pac had a heavy beat with meaning full lyrics.

i liked and still do both rappers.

just let them RIP.

3. Music   -   #3
    i really didnt like biggie popluar songs, just dead wrong and that song he did with bone thugs, but i think biggie got some famous moments with pac and besides before the beef they were best friends, but i like pac cause he rap about some deep stuff that will give you goosebumps : :

4. Music   -   #4
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    but i like pac cause he rap about some deep stuff that will give you goosebumps
    true. he really gives you insight into his thoughts and life in the All Eyez On Me album and the recent Resurrection OST--now thats a heavy album

5. Music   -   #5
    Retired
    this will always be a discussion because someone likes this and another likes that....

I prefer Tupac