Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: With ScT, are TL and RevTT useless?

Wondering what members of ScT are thinking now re the usefulness of combo sites like TL and ScT. I've been saying for quite some time that I wanted to cut my trackers down, but unfortunately it's easier said than done. But since ScT presented users with free leech on all packs (TV, Movie, Music), there seems no need for a site like RevTT and TL which rarely offer anything unique from what I can get at those sites. So here's my question. Since ScT offer the no pretime freeleech deal, have you 'sacked' any sites?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nope , TL and revTT are great ! you can use all of them and be active on all because the trackers are one of the best !

huge content !!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    TL and RTT have their own fair share of unique content. If you combin them being mad easy to seed there WITHOUT a seedbox, it makes them both excellent trackers.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    barakokula's Avatar hard to thrill BT Rep: +1
    Revo has requests,so it's ahead of those two. But TL I've sacked bcs of the captcha image. I'm just to lazy to fill it out. But i agree,no need for TL if you have SCT and are able to maintain a good ratio on it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Any one of them is enough.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by barakokula View Post
    But TL I've sacked bcs of the captcha image.
    , I have the same feeling.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I have found that each has its own unique content and I like all three for the unique content they offer. Speaking as a person with out a seedbox, I find TL and revTT much easier to seed back my dl. IMO seedbox is great to get started on a site but if too many have them then the site suffers. I think folks with out them are slower to dl and much more selective as to what they will choose to dl from a site. I feel better if I am on a site that I know I can seed back what I take, just my point of view anyway

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by trackrider View Post
    I have found that each has its own unique content and I like all three for the unique content they offer. Speaking as a person with out a seedbox, I find TL and revTT much easier to seed back my dl. IMO seedbox is great to get started on a site but if too many have them then the site suffers. I think folks with out them are slower to dl and much more selective as to what they will choose to dl from a site. I feel better if I am on a site that I know I can seed back what I take, just my point of view anyway
    I agree, trackrider. The thing I like about TL, apart from easiness to seed is that you're only required to seed back 0 day stuff to 0.4 or 0.6 which generally after the 0 release is completed, you're about there anyway.

Re RevTT, it was also pretty easy although I lost my account due to inactivity there and for some reason can't get the mac irc thing to work on my mac (if anyone wants to ask in irc to help me get it back, pm me, it WAS inactivity).

Still, now with the pacs on freeleech on ScT, buffers are a given to any user with any speed.

It seems though, TL and Rev may have some unique stuff, I may have to dig deeper. Actually, I remember they had the A team a while back. Looks lie I may keep em after all.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Wondering what members of ScT are thinking now re the usefulness of combo sites like TL and ScT. I've been saying for quite some time that I wanted to cut my trackers down, but unfortunately it's easier said than done. But since ScT presented users with free leech on all packs (TV, Movie, Music), there seems no need for a site like RevTT and TL which rarely offer anything unique from what I can get at those sites. So here's my question. Since ScT offer the no pretime freeleech deal, have you 'sacked' any sites?
    well if u have TL or RevTT then SCT also become useless

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    TL + ScT is the best. ScT for new stuff and TL for old stuff.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast