Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The request section

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I wonder why don't we have here a request section.I mean if you look to the first two pages of the invite section you will see how it is full of requests thread.
    I think we should have a request section and put some rules to control this useless and insane amount of requests we are seeing every day.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I like that idea. It would separate traders and people just hoping for a free invite. Please make it more than 2 posts before you can access it though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I guess the members who can axx this request section should at least being here for 2 months and have at least more than 100 posts.

For Serving Community

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I wonder why don't we have here a request section.I mean if you look to the first two pages of the invite section you will see how it is full of requests thread.
    I think we should have a request section and put some rules to control this useless and insane amount of requests we are seeing every day.
    has been said before by staffers "won't happen".

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I think it would be a good addition in order to keep things separated. A Requests section and an Offers section!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    has been said before by staffers "won't happen".
    they might change their mind this time.I think this idea is for the best

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Not needed.

And there is nothing wrong in asking for what you want, if someone can fill it then great, if not so what - the poster hasn't lost anything by asking. Maybe one of his friends might see the request and didn't know he was looking for that site and will invite him.

And by whose standards do we go by when assessing a "useless & insane amount of requests", by my standards I would welcome more of them.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Not needed.

And there is nothing wrong in asking for what you want, if someone can fill it then great, if not so what - the poster hasn't lost anything by asking. Maybe one of his friends might see the request and didn't know he was looking for that site and will invite him.

And by whose standards do we go by when assessing a "useless & insane amount of requests", by my standards I would welcome more of them.
    Your opinion and i respect it but i think they insane in the amount and they are useless cause most of them end up unfulfilled.
    Having rules is better than this mess.

For Serving Community

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Not needed.

Your opinion and i respect it but i think they insane in the amount and they are useless cause most of them end up unfulfilled.
    Having rules is better than this mess.
    The only rule that is needed is the one stated above:

Ask, get and give BitTorrent Invites here.

Which includes trades, giveaways & requests all in one manageable place, perfect.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Perfect

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast