Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tracker for audiobooks?

Question Mark

Well so far I've tried Bitme, Bitspyder, Docs.torrents, Demonoid.... and so far imo demonoid seem to come out on top with its subcategory and a wide selection of audiobooks. So are there any other source for audiobooks that is better than demonoid?
    :: decoding reality ::

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    There are other e-learning trackers but I think that in BitMe, docs.ro and Demonoid you will find pretty much everything there is to find!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Norbits has a great selection of norwegian audiobooks..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hmmm no other good tracker or source for audiobooks other than those one that i've mentioned? Bitme and Doc.torrents are abit overrated in term of audiobook selection imo.
    :: decoding reality ::

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    I've got a huge collection of audiobooks. I'm in my car alot traveling between home, school and the hospital where I'm working. Sometimes traffic is awful and I end up stuck in traffic for 45 minutes to an hour. If it weren't for listening to music and audiobooks I would've wantd to pull my hair out while sitting in the car for so long.

I'm so glad Demonoid is back because I really feel like they've got the best selection for audiobooks (fiction). I've looked for audiobooks on a variety of trackers, and by far I think Demonoid has the most eclectic collection I've come across. For non-fiction I'd probably say bitme, bitspyder or learnbits.

mountpj04- I didn't know that Norbits had such a huge selection for audiobooks. That makes me want to be a member there even more now. Hopefully one day I'll have the opportunity to check out their collection of audiobooks. That would be a dream come true for me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    demon is best one for audiobooks

there is another public tracker for audiobooks, but i can't seem to recall it atm =/

edit: i am not sure but i think what.cd has huge selection for audio books as well. waffles should have some as well.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 04-19-2008 at 04:01 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Demonoid has enough content to keep you busy for a very long time to come and I think that if there are any more post after mine most if not all will agree with me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Demonoid for sure
    everything comes in your mind , it must be there
    Invite/account trading is retarded, and risks not only your account, but the tracker's safety

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    radioarchive.cc is a tracker devoted to audiobooks

Check it out

Bye

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Wh*? n bsoup + below mention b**! take the title (most audio books,i think?) so far i say....dt have breakfast so I can not judge how much on that side but-, that site has way more Audio books than doct or bspider by far plus demod is very slow with speeds but have a huge selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by codester View Post
    Hmmm no other good tracker or source for audiobooks other than those one that i've mentioned? Bitme and Doc.torrents are abit overrated in term of audiobook selection imo.
    Last edited by pone44; 04-19-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast