Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first request ScT

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ..... and hopefully my last .
    Ok some of you will go sneaking into my other posts and find my TL request, but I do not count that as a request because within minutes of posting that thread some1 that I previously gave SCC invite to came back with an unwanted TL acc in return . Which I have buffered upto 2 ratio in last week and a bit from 0.7 PU.

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do , this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC , it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed.

So this is one of the reasons I am requesting a ScT invite here today, for I want it becasue of the great pre times and the speeds as well as the content. And do not worry, I will not put your account as the inviter in jeopoardy by doing something so stupid again

Another major reason why I am requesting NOW, is becasue of the free leech on the stuff with no pre times (boxsets etc) and I think that it is worth me trying to join now as I hear it is really hard to seed a lot, so this would be ideal time for me to get an acc and start building some buffer, I would also start by seeding old torrents which has proved successful in previous trackers, such as Smash Bros and old films. These have helped me create nice buffers on previous trackers and expect it to do same on ScT.

So yes I also have TL acc like some of the posts I read say that having this is rely good if u getting ScT and do not have the best speed.

I am not requesting coz of it's rarity or I would ask for FtN, but I know that is ridiculous and that imo from waht I hear and read, that ScT is the next best and much more realistic.

Now if anyone could make my dream come true and give an invite this way they would be sincerely thanked .

Thanks for reading this far, for that YOU deserve an ScT invite lol.

PS. If any proofs are needed or upto date speedtest anything I will provide, can also show u my SCC that I was very close to scene lover, my couple weeks old revTT, anything im on. Please make my dream come true someone.

Speedtest ( few days old):

Also I can ask my ISP to boost me upto 2.5mbps upload, sacrificing 2-3mbps download if needed.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Not a bad request ,as you actually listed WHY you want SCT. Request like this are a refreshing change to the other 1000 lame request that i see everyday around here.

Good luck with everything bud I believe that someone will help you as you deserve it.

Cheers!
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    m0nEy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    20 euros

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    if you want to help him with an invite post .. if not don`t post the donation not all ppl have the money to buy an invite !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    Not a bad request ,as you actually listed WHY you want SCT. Request like this are a refreshing change to the other 1000 lame request that i see everyday around here.

Good luck with everything bud I believe that someone will help you as you deserve it.

Cheers!
    Thank you its nice to have some support.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    If you have €20, ScT is yours. That's how much an invite costs. Or is it €30?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    if you want to help him with an invite post .. if not don`t post the donation not all ppl have the money to buy an invite !
    Yes, I do not have money, invites should be free anyways, btw i've not heard of this pay for invite :S. Thanks Tudor.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    B!TCH BT Rep: +3
    nice req, good luck bro

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post
    Ok some of you will go sneaking into my other posts and find my TL request, but I do not count that as a request because within minutes of posting that thread some1 that I previously gave SCC invite to came back with an unwanted TL acc in return . Which I have buffered upto 2 ratio in last week and a bit from 0.7 PU.

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do , this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC , it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed..
    u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Saqib i understand you point but i think your tone is a little harsh but thats just me.

Also not every tracker but most of the ones with "rarer" invites forbid public aways.
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post

Anyways, some of you may realise that my SCC favicon (huggy thing) in my sig is gone, ok most of u didnt but now u do , this is because a couple of days ago I got banned from SCC , it wasnt nothing major, i had healthy ratio 2.2+, active user, 4gb frm scene lover, no it was because they caught me offering one invite in one of my giveaways so what I was trying to help someone, cost me my best tracker in terms of pre times and speed..
    u requested for TL , and someone gave u its account , and still u think that it is not a big deal ?

and secondly u have dis-respected one scene tracker which i have heard is great in terms of pre and speed , and still u r expecting that someone ll give u another invite to superior traker then it ( not in term of level bullshitt )
    u should first learn to respect the rules at trackers u already got . public giveaways by members is not allowed by any tracker!!!
    Don't be an ass, many people give away invites to SCC and he just happened to get caught.

munaaf, I would give you an invite but I don't have the money to donate right now When I get a free one from the staff, I'll definitely think of you.
    o hai

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast