I have been trying to skip rapidshare download limit as well as wait time.
Meanwhile, i have tried downloading files via proxy but the rapidshare download box does not popup when i am behind proxy
So, i tried CMS grabber (to skip download limit of course) but most of the proxies on that one don't work either ;(
I read following in a site:
has anyone tried it? does it work? it seems too much of work though
1. Request new IP address from ISP (for dynamic IP address Internet users only)
- Click Start -> Run
- Type cmd in the Open box, then click OK.
- At the command prompt, run the following commands one by one:
- Try to download from RapidShare again.
- Note: It’s possible to put all the commands above into a batch file and simply run the batch file to complete the IP changing process. To create the batch file, use Edit in command prompt or Notepad, copy and paste the above commands into the editor, and save the file with extension of .bat or .cmd (for Notepad, change the File Type to All File too).
Anyway, is there a working way to skip download limit and wait time for RS?
thanks in advance!
P.S. I am not gonna buy RS Premium so don't advice that