Thread: Bitme request

punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Anyone have a spare bitme.org invite lying around so i can download some med textbooks? thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Zeus1's Avatar The Pirate God BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    try textbook torrents where is open signup

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Whats your email?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Also beware that BM and BMTV are the hardest private trackers out there to seed at. You need either a seedbox or to have mad u/l speeds, because most torrents have many seeder and very few/zero leecher.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSister View Post
    Also beware that BM and BMTV are the hardest private trackers out there to seed at. You need either a seedbox or to have mad u/l speeds, because most torrents have many seeder and very few/zero leecher.
    LOL! You shouldn't scare people like that! You don't need a seedbox, nor a super speed to keep a ratio at BM or BMTV! It's VERY EASY to keep a good ratio!

I don't know why so many people say this about many trackers out there.. that if you don't have a seedbox you can't resist there. Totally not true.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well I don't have a seedbox...

I'm just saying from personal experience I find it harder to seed at BM than other trackers where I work, but of course you dont have to have a seedbox...I guess it would be easier to seed if you have a seedbox there though.. :guinesssm