Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCT account stolen

Hi!

I think my ScT account was stolen.
    I canīt access with my login details and when trying to recover the password I get the "That email address was not found in the database" message.

I would appreciate if somebody could contact someone from sct staff.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Poor man...
    Last edited by Floopy; 04-21-2008 at 10:18 PM.
    P2P, let's talk about it on .org

Lookin' for: nothing atm, just some tracker I could enjoy and devote on

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I see you signed up at FST just to fix this problem. Well guys, let's go easy on this one and actually try to help him. I myself, am not in good standing with the admins over there as I have said some things... nevermind. Someone go to the IRC and help this guy out.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    You can't change email in ScT without having access to the original email as it sends a request to that email to confirm it is a valid change of email request.

So no-one will help you as you cannot be helped as your account cannot be stolen.

Maybe you are using the wrong email you registered with, or you need to come up with a better excuse than "account stolen".
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlue View Post
    Hi!

I think my ScT account was stolen.
    I canīt access with my login details and when trying to recover the password I get the "That email address was not found in the database" message.

I would appreciate if somebody could contact someone from sct staff.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!

Hopefully this is not connected to ptn being hacked...

DID U RECENTLY SIGN INTO PTN???
    Last edited by tweakz; 04-21-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SpecialEFX's Avatar GFX STyLE " Baby " BT Rep: +2
    Agree with SgtMajor

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You can't change email in ScT without having access to the original email as it sends a request to that email to confirm it is a valid change of email request.

So no-one will help you as you cannot be helped as your account cannot be stolen.

Maybe you are using the wrong email you registered with, or you need to come up with a better excuse than "account stolen".
    That was my biggest mistake.
    The details of the sct account and gmail were exactly the same. I can not access my gmail account either.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

The details of the sct account and gmail were exactly the same. I can not access my gmail account either.
    a.) victim of a bad hacker and account thief.

b.) "have sct with mail, need ...." and got scammed.

only god and he knows the truth

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    @SgtMajor you're wrong.Once you want to change your e-mail adress in your profile,you enter the new e-mail and the confirmation is sent to the new e-mail not the old one.Here is what's written in SCT:
    In order to change your email address, you will receive another confirmation email to your new address.
    Last edited by myfranco; 04-21-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: typo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    a.) victim of a bad hacker and account thief.

b.) "have sct with mail, need ...." and got scammed.

only god and he knows the truth
    The problem was using always the same passwords.
    Begginers mistake.

All I want is my account back.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast