Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TorrentLeech

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    lesson learned. don't use the same nickname everywhere, u should have known that from that small "discussion" we both had sometime ago.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    lesson learned. don't use the same nickname everywhere, u should have known that from that small "discussion" we both had sometime ago.
    OFC using different nicks is safer, but I don't find a prob if u will not brake such clear rules

3. BitTorrent   -   #23

Tongue

Hey man,
    I need to know your problem first.

Only your IP has been banned or, your account also banned?

If your account is fine and only your IP is banned and if you have dynamic IP, just restart the modem and access the website using any other browser. It will help you.

There are 2 conditions for the above solution. I'm posting those points in bold text.

Usually they will disable the account and ban the IP Address and also leave some traces in your browser(I think so). I'm also banned in TL. I have ST, RevTT, Demonoid, TheDVDClub etc., So I don't care for such tracker..

I was not able to open TL login page even if I cleared cookies in FF(where i was banned). So I just tried using IE. Login page was working fine. But the problem was of Account..

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Not a smart choice, imo. You can be easily identified and more important of that not security wise.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    I use the same name everywhere.
    Live long and prosper.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bobbybriggs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    It was me who SenorBubbz invited and I also got my TL account disabled and my IP banned very quickly To bad they didn't allow giveaways. It seemed like a really nice 0-day tracker especially since the only other i use is RevTT...

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybriggs View Post
    It was me who SenorBubbz invited and I also got my TL account disabled and my IP banned very quickly To bad they didn't allow giveaways. It seemed like a really nice 0-day tracker especially since the only other i use is RevTT...
    Yea, I'm sorry about that.

I might start using a different name now... But I've had the name SenorBubbz for 3 years, gonna be hard to get used to it.
    o hai

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    They have a new rule about BitTorrent clients.
    If you're using a banned client you're getting banned.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
    They have a new rule about BitTorrent clients.
    If you're using a banned client you're getting banned.
    You must have not read the whole thread....
    o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    That's not cool, tell people to use different names so they can get around things...

Where is the Code of Honor here?

Cheating our way in is not the answer, I was given invites by people out of respect, and for that I feel good about it.

Sorry but real PC geeks do have a code of pirate respect...

Where has all the pirate respect gone these days? Seems like all the newbies have lost it, or don't know anything about it...

We steal from the rich and give to the poor, but amongst ourselves we take care of each other and respect that circle...

PEACE
    Last edited by DasFox; 04-22-2008 at 07:32 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Unfortunately there are many unscrupulous people who see it as all part of the process of getting what they want as quickly and easily as possible and to hell with everyone else.
    I agree with DasFox ,the biggest threat to this society of ours is not the outside authorities but rather the lack in integrity of the members themselves.
    Obey the rules of your tracker,they're there to protect everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123