Thread: TorrentLeech

Fuck the Mainstream BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by tiolewis View Post
    I think it is:

irc.torrentleech.org:7011
    #torrentleech

thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    Is your IP static or dynamic? Does it change when you restart your modem? If it's dynamic, you might have come across a banned IP and it may not be your fault.
    Before the IP got banned, I tried logging in and it said "Account Disabled."
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    Is your IP static or dynamic? Does it change when you restart your modem? If it's dynamic, you might have come across a banned IP and it may not be your fault.
    Are you using the same name you use on here on torrentleech?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah,bad luck man.TL seems to be really cracking down.
    Go on irc plead your case.They might let you off with a warning seeing that there was no maliciously intent
    If not lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearful View Post

I use the same name everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Go on irc plead your case.They might let you off with a warning seeing that there was no maliciously intent
    I can't connect to the IRC and I can't go on the java chat because my IP was banned from the site.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Blackbeard's Avatar <3 rock BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

I use the same name everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I can't connect to the IRC and I can't go on the java chat because my IP was banned from the site.
    I use mirc all the time get it from: http://mirc.com and read tuts how to get connected.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    [

Sorry didn't read carefully enough.
    I've been trying(unsuccessfully) to warn people that they were risking getting banned.
    It's been the reason that I haven't asked for a TL invite.Didn't want to get anyone in this kind of trouble.
    It's too bad that honest people suffer while the really devious ones don't get caught.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I use mirc all the time get it from: http://mirc.com and read tuts how to get connected.
    I use mIRC all the time as well. In fact, been using it for a little over a year now.
    o hai

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Giveaways never were good thing anyway man, it just resembles irresponsibility I guess, anyway I think u don't care much

Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2...ntleechjn0.png
    I'd like SCT because I intend to upgrade my internet to a higher download speed soon and I want the full use of it because none of my trackers provide me with fast enough speeds (I can't even max out my 1MB/s connection).

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by (I) View Post
    Giveaways never were good thing anyway man, it just resembles irresponsibility I guess, anyway I think u don't care much

Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2...ntleechjn0.png
    I'd like SCT because I intend to upgrade my internet to a higher download speed soon and I want the full use of it because none of my trackers provide me with fast enough speeds (I can't even max out my 1MB/s connection).
    Yes, I enjoy the speeds on SCT (really not that great), but SCT doesn't have what TL has, that's Stuffies and KingBen, the two best re-encoders on the planet.
    o hai

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast