Thread: In search of German trackers

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How's it going guys?

My wife is studying German (speaks it very well now, I must say) and as such she is in need of a tracker that specializes in German content.

We used to have an account at Eternal Fire Fusion, but they went down for an update, and we missed the registration process after it went back up.

So, any suggestions as to what sites would be good for German media? Or is EFF our best bet?

Thanks in advance!
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    TS-Tracker and Bitfactory are 2 that I know that are German.

Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    how about quorks

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Sounds like I'm gonna have to hunt for some invites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    How's it going guys?

My wife is studying German (speaks it very well now, I must say) and as such she is in need of a tracker that specializes in German content.

We used to have an account at Eternal Fire Fusion, but they went down for an update, and we missed the registration process after it went back up.

So, any suggestions as to what sites would be good for German media? Or is EFF our best bet?

Thanks in advance!
    ts-tracker and quorks are the best german trackers.

be advised though that ts is the hardest tracker in the bittorrent scene. no other tracker is more difficult to handle - trust me on this, because i know a lot.
    if you want ts-tracker, be prepared to work your ass off for at least a month before you can actually download something without worrying about your ratio. wating times without the ability to "help seed" or partial seed new torrents makes it even more difficult to survive for new users.

ts-tracker has great content, is very fast, very overseeded and last not least very pay to leech! many people donate, because it's their only choice to survive without a fast seedbox.

quorks on the other hand has almost the same content, but is very easy to handle. a 500% overseeding rule, upload rights for everyone, 150% upload on old torrents and much more will make it much easier for you to get the same content. people actually leech there and you can't buy upload with donations.

you want some german content for your wife? my tip is go for quorks.

if you get ts-tracker you will have the fastest and best, but i assure you that you will remember my words.

also be aware of that there's no english on both trackers. rules, faqs, forums - everything is in german. so is 95% of the content.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    HDsource is a german tracker who specializes in, hmmm, HD.
    Let me know if you wanna join and i'll try to help...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for the informative reply polar bear!