Thread: Nero 6.0 Ultra

Is it better than those others , ya know Nero5.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9 , Who knows how many more nines they can add , but you know what i mean , right? is this version better than those? Im downloading it right now. But i dont wanna screw up my puter. I also downloaded Easy Dvd-Cd Creator .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    It's much better. a lot less screwups.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    But I am having a problem. 5.xx runs fine. but I get "the device is in use by another application" and nero won't even shut down. I cleaned out nero before installing. Put a new hard drive in- 6 works just fine. tryig to dind out what to do short of reformatting.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Which version of Nero 6 do you have.They are up to rev 6.0.11 or something along that line.I tried the first rev and the thing crashed all the time.I got rev 6.0.9 and it runs perfect.Tkaes a little getting used to because of the different look but it grows on ya.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    can ne1 temme whts the difference between Nero 6 Ultra and Express

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Express is included with Nero 6 Ultra Edition, it's Nero with a different interface, with the advanced features removed; everything is performed via wizards, it replaces the old ugly-looking wizard from Nero 5.5.10.42.