Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time Warp Movementations

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well Salvia being a deliriant, and such a short-lasting mental blast, I didn't really consider it much as a necessary ingredient in the To-Do cauldron.

But I'll add it in if you say it's worthwhile

@100%, Opium is not a psychedelic. It is an opiate. I might one day smoke a bong of that, when I hit the Chinese streets, but this remains a bleak and uncertain prospect.

Brother JPaul, I didn't take Lysergic Acid more than 3 times. And I must agree with you, while it'll "open your eyes" as it is often clichély stated, it'll fry half your brain cells along with that. At least that was the sensation I got. And a good friend also had a psychosis, so that I think served to scare us off the Acid.

It also does much to confuse your memory. It does clear your mind and make you appreciate nature more, though. But I never took it again, after those 3 adventures. Not that I had a bad trip, just didn't find any need for further exploration. The mushrooms are much less intense, and offer more of a fun alternative.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hmmm ... whenever I'm feeling the need to have myself a nice little delirium and want to get high on some kind of shite I read for 10 minutes in the Bittard-section ... always does the trick.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12