Thread: Looking for old school soccer game

Anyone know where i can download an old school soccer game for pc?I've searched a few sites,search engines but most have all the new latest stuff like pro evo soccer,Fifa 2008 and more.

In order to play them you need the latest and greatest pc,pentium 4 4Gzh,500 GB HD,1000 Meg Video card.......Not to mention that after checking some reviews of those games,there's like 1000 options to choose from in game.What Country,what city,what leauge,what division,what field,what uniform,what weather............DAM!

Man i just want to play soccer,not have headaches with pc's.Just want a game that when i install it,there's a icon on my desktop that i click.Then after that click play,use arrow keys to move,and spacebar to kick.

I miss playing Italy 90 on my old Megadrive,simple game.Where to find?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I couldn't check because the site is moving to a new server right now but Underground Gamer is the best place for older games.
    The members are extremely helpful and knowledgeable,if you make a request someone will try to fill it.
    Don't know how much longer it will be offline but if you want older games that is a great place to look.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You really think this is a hot rls on torrent sites?

Google is your friend.

http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/85...ss+Soccer.html

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well, why not install an Amiga emulator and play SWOS (sensible world of soccer) best football game of all time (and still beats the crap out of Fifa and Pes imo lol)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    some private tracker ! or google!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    check for UG-gamer..gr8 classic games site..
    Been There, Done That

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I couldn't check because the site is moving to a new server right now but Underground Gamer is the best place for older games.
    yeah down for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Google is your friend.
    No he's not,i've never met him