Thread: The best film forums around?

hey folks!

know any good places with people really into film (doesn't have to be filmmakers or anything, just ardent fans and cineastes) of all genres, including foreign movies and oldies?

i discovered freakyflicks a couple of weeks back (the guys who post non-mainstream films on pb) and thought, maybe, there must be many more like them. i'd like some place where the folks can suggest movies, even from unusual genres, and maybe, point the way to a link or two on the net.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    this board(fst) is good enough imo but you can also try imdb or rottentomatoes...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    definitely imdb if you don't use it already. i use it more for the info rather than the forums, although the forums are helpful too (albeit there's alot of flaming, but whatever).

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    n0_NaMe's Avatar Utorrent FTW! BT Rep: +4
    imdb FTW

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Since I recently have become a member of KG I've been really impress with their forums.
    Extremely knowledgeable people with a real love of cinema.
    If you're not a member already arvind you should make it a priority to try and get and invite.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Imdb is the biggest i think