Thread: Flood Control

whats with that flood control, is it a system to control the amount of users looking at the same topic or something?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    its so a person doesnt spam a topic with posts, so the flood control limits them to 1 post every 30sec, this way they cant just post rampantly

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    I used to get it every time I posted on the old server but have yet to get it here. :microsmile:
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@11 August 2003 - 02:40
    I used to get it every time I posted on the old server but have yet to get it here. :microsmile:
    I get it all the time. I want to :gun: that damned flood control.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I also had a few run-ins with the flood control

:flush:
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+11 August 2003 - 03:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 11 August 2003 - 03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Powdered Water@11 August 2003 - 02:40
    I get it all the time. I want to :gun: that damned flood control. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah but chalk, you post alot dude.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards