Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <3 Marlee Matlin & Demonoid

slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Theres more to being sexy than having a ghetto booty and sleeping with Ray-J Anyone who sleeps with Ray-J instantly loses ALL sex appeal in my book.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdemon View Post
    So I looked her up right now and honestly don't know what you guys see in her.
    Now if you were talking about someone like Kim Kardashian then I would understand.

I guess it's your preference, but when it comes down to:

Marlee Matlin
    Has overcome the struggles of being deaf, not only to the point of living a normal life, not letting it hold her back, but to excelling every way that a normal human being finds difficult, was the youngest woman to ever win an Oscar for her debut film, has had many roles on numerous different tv shows, and in quite a few movies, and has spent the rest of her time divided amongst helping out numerous organizations and charities and helping people all over the world, has written books, and has done a remarkable think by being on dancing with the stars despite not being able to hear the music - has inspired many people.

or

Kim Kardashian
    Accidently released a sex tape, was in Fall Out Boy's video, her dad was OJ simpsons lawyer/friend, she has a crap reality show, is involved in Paris Hilton drama

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Awesome post.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    We all have our own preferences which is good.

I prefer girls with nice bodies and pretty faces.
    When I see someone that looks good on tv I could care less about her past
    good or not.

I never said Marlee didn't do great things in her life she just isn't attractive to me.

If we all agreed with each other this would be a very boring place.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +4
    For those of you who think Kim is hot look close at this before and after picture..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12