Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Req] ScT

HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

Sick

Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    and the most importent rep point for ur potential inviter ll b
    "thanks my hero for ethor account" whseel
    And? Do you actually read the others or you just found that one? Because is the only one that you can "argue", oh wait, you can't. You haven't read the reason why i gave it.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-pls...702/postcount3

Why don't you argue about this ones (i'll show the whole list so you can be happy)

But before the best of all is this one:

Now your xtmas present:

Yes, i gave some accounts, but i have the same reason for all of them, i don't use them anymore, and i've used MY bandwidth to buffer them, i didn't make money with it, only lost, with extra bandwidth and electricity, and i gave the accounts away for FREE, what is the problem with that? Ask to delete it? haha, no way, i already said the reasons why i don't do it.

But let me ask you, do you see me giving away top sites? NO, why? Because i USE them

And about that rep point i gave you saying you have patience? Well, i should have write ENVY

PS: Why did you hide your rep points? You don't want that we can see them why? FAIL

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    HDR: I have lots of sites I could giveaway too. Once we join some good sites, we all have those. But everyone with half a brain agrees that giving away accounts is not acceptable and will usually limit/end your chances at certain good sites. Get over it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    HDR: I have lots of sites I could giveaway too. Once we join some good sites, we all have those. But everyone with half a brain agrees that giving away accounts is not acceptable and will usually limit/end your chances at certain good sites. Get over it.
    Did you read my reason why i did that?

Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Yes, i gave some accounts, but i have the same reason for all of them, i don't use them anymore, and i've used MY bandwidth to buffer them, i didn't make money with it, only lost, with extra bandwidth and electricity, and i gave the accounts away for FREE, what is the problem with that? Ask to delete it? haha, no way, i already said the reasons why i don't do it.

But let me ask you, do you see me giving away top sites? NO, why? Because i USE them
    Maybe it will limit my chances to get there, but where is the problem with that? All the accounts i gave where registered from FREE signup, so won't there be any problems with inviter since there's NONE.

Know what? If that limits the chances to get into there, now i'm sure with you both i have lost even more my chances, hope you're happy now.
    Last edited by HDR; 04-27-2008 at 09:57 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    The funny thing is that all give wishes and bla bla comments.
    Just help the guy if you can.
    u just did the same so STFU.

about the OP: well, i'm pretty much against giving away accounts, even if obtained for free. And 99% of the sites think the same. It's as dangerous for a tracker as trading accounts, as most will agree.
    It has nothing to do with your generosity, but being generous doesn't necessarily mean you are doing the right thing. and that's what happens here.

about ScT, it's the end of the line, once u get there, u will know what a top tracker looks like. Should u decide to be more flexible on your criteria to get to Sct (nothing to do with trading), then i can be of some assistance.

cheers

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm against account giving away 100%. I've only done it once about 8 months ago, and I felt wrong. But I can see why he wouldn't think of it as much, especially since he said those accounts were from open signup.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib View Post
    and the most importent rep point for ur potential inviter ll b
    "thanks my hero for ethor account" whseel
    And? Do you actually read the others or you just found that one? Because is the only one that you can "argue", oh wait, you can't. You haven't read the reason why i gave it.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-pls...702/postcount3

Why don't you argue about this ones (i'll show the whole list so you can be happy)

But before the best of all is this one:

Now your xtmas present:

And about that rep point i gave you saying you have patience? Well, i should have write ENVY

PS: Why did you hide your rep points? You don't want that we can see them why? FAIL
    it is a popular saying that most people loose their brain while in anger .

well nice to see it that u have again hide ur rep point , these r only meant for TRADING basically , so i have no use of them although i got 7 of them , and these NOT coz of some account or invite GA , 6 of those were from my friends here just to greet me or whatever , and one from u ,. dont know really why ..
    and by the way i did not give u that generous guy , thanks etc rep point which u highlighted , it is definitely by him
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sagib-195447

coz it seems he got something from u .. and i CHALLENGE u to prove any request ( except to hasinanbk for MV ) that i have made in any GA or so..
    Last edited by saqib; 04-28-2008 at 12:28 AM.

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    HDR: I realize my post above is a bit too harsh. I try not to be so verbose sometimes and I do apologize for that rudeness. I think it is clear that veteran members of the community really frown on these sorts of things, so I think it is best to just let accounts expire naturally.
    Best of luck with SCT.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    HDR: I realize my post above is a bit too harsh. I try not to be so verbose sometimes and I do apologize for that rudeness. I think it is clear that veteran members of the community really frown on these sorts of things, so I think it is best to just let accounts expire naturally.
    Best of luck with SCT.
    now thats what i call a nice man ...

and from my side HDR , i have no personal problem with u , u accused me for nothing , i was just trying to say something about account GA , anyways ur accounts , ur invites so obviously ur decisions. no harsh feelings ..

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    BadFungus's Avatar Infected !!!
    I guess sometimes everyone tries to be something they are not, in order to achieve their goals, because in their eyes its the easiest way to get through it.
    Its not hard to be pleasant but sometimes its hard to take advantage from being it.

Anyways good luck with your search
    Last edited by BadFungus; 04-28-2008 at 02:06 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFungus View Post
    I guess sometimes everyone tries to be something they are not, in order to achieve their goals, because in their eyes its the easiest way to get through it.
    Its not hard to be pleasant but sometimes its hard to take advantage from being it.

Anyways good luck with your search
    ORLY? Go give away a Call of Duty 4 key which is 50 bucks. DO you think i had give it to get ScT? With 50 bucks i can buy 2 invites to ScT, i could also trade it.

Bah, thanks for "?"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast