Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: [Req] ScT

Ignore these self righteous twats. Nothing better to do than shit on someone's thread. We're on a forum all about stealing copyrighted works and their getting all high and mighty over giving away some unwanted low level acc's.. fuckwits.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Member BT Rep: +3
    HDR, I'm new around here, butfrom what I can see you seem like you have helped other people out a lot.

PM me your email address & i'll send you an invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma123 View Post
    HDR, I'm new around here, butfrom what I can see you seem like you have helped other people out a lot.

PM me your email address & i'll send you an invite.
    Hope that works out for HDR, he is a good member of the community.

And welcome!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    congrats HDR

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Congratulations HDR, and welcome enigma123
    Last edited by ahcorac72; 04-28-2008 at 02:42 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    giov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    wow great thread!

congrats HDR

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    We have many member come on here and act like preacher, when they are also clowns behind the curtain.

What is this "rep" requirement to get into top-level tracker? We all know most if not all of people with 100 repopoints are scammers, tricksters, or cheaters. Naturally to get this they were trading, asking for monthly rep additions, or involved in other dirty scams.

Then you say post content. That's only thing worth analyzing, as well as who's friends and not.

But that's about it mate. Making GA's is in itself against BT philosophy. If people come on here and in 1 month make 50 GA with low-level bad-smelling tracker then they should not be suddenly consider this great Khan-figure, worthy of entrance everywhere.

Many choose to make less postings, and have more thoughtful process involved in post-creation, as opposed to most (95%) of you spam-machines, who just post "nice ga" and "good luck for u" in all GA and req thread.

The truth is, to get into stuff like this, one needs to be in another level. You need to be making active contribution to FST in a POSITIVE way, try posting OUTSIDE the bt thread, and be a proper member.

Then when you are a good guy and people know you are of trust, they will help you.

This is what happen with HDR.

More than one person came in this thread not just to pad up post count, but because they actually believe he is a kind, good-natured guy, who's time here @ FST has just meant being kind and helpful. Of course only good things can come of that.

Now we see the result.

Enjoy the tracker mate, I know I would.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Thank you all guys, and PMed you enigma, still can't believe...

Thanks again everyone and don't think that if i got it i would leave you guys, that will NEVER happen!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Invite sent - Enjoy.

Congratulations HDR, and welcome enigma123
    Thanks ahcorac72

And welcome!
    Again, thanks Dunson

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345