stupid f**king brits you guys are so f**king stupid..............FAKE
That goes without saying.
I think it's fake, where was he grounded?
If there's no potential difference (grounding) then he won't get electrocuted.
The sparks looked real though.
Maybe he's in contact with the vacuum cleaner or something.
If one wire is still intact that might work.
Cable -> Guy -> Vacuum cleaner -> cable, like
ah, that's true, metal vacuum, his leg could be touching that.
I got electrocuted the other day by a vicious lamp.