Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scientific Tattoos

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Thanks for proving my point.

Did you mean: You Balls! or Yo Bawls!
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Now I know Benchez will have a field day with this one, but as far as the long term effects go I have seen some alreadywith a Tat I have. A little known fact about Detale is that I have a Tattoo that says "Balls" down the back of my right forearm. When I was young here in Brooklyn it was my nickname "Seanie Balls" Yes my real name is Sean, now it was cool because I was a ( not bragging) kid that alot of people wouldn't fight I even beat up a cop at one point.( I regret most of these things now I am 32). So now when I am walking on the street with my 3 year old in typical Brooklyn fashion people yell my old nick to say hello they go something like Yo Balls! and I look at them and of course sday hi but am a bit embarrassed when Im walking with my kid, So surely some tattoos should be thought out better and people that I don't know or just meet ask what it says on my arm I have to tell them Oh it says Balls and explain the whole thing so I don't look like as moron
    You should change your name to balls on here. It would be great. True story.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i cracked on the first one

Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I actually don't like tattoos.
    The long-term thing scares me because I feel differently about stuff as the years go by. To be stuck with something I might later think that only a cunt would have written on them is worrying.
    yup!

imagine having wife's name on the ring finger and next thing you know is...divorce =/
    Last edited by squirr3l; 04-24-2008 at 03:57 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    You should change your name to balls on here. It would be great. True story.
    Na that was a way younger version of myself I was between 17 and 23 when I was at my craziest now things are calm with the kids and all. I barely even drink anymore, no more drugs Shit I don't even smoke pot I work and come home to a good family so I'm much happier this way

My name Detale BTW used to be Elated as some of you may know. I was told to change my name for fear of persecution for being a FST member so I asked that it be changed to Elated backwards hence Detale.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    dinsdale's Avatar Poster
    Why do people always get the same tattoos:
    Celtic symbol
    Maori symbol
    Chinese letter

I mean, I know that they are all pretty deep and meaningful etc. but c'mon, the possibilities are endless.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Those are called tramp stamps I think.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    From my understanding, it has to be in the small of a Chavess's back to qualify as a tramp stamp.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    dinsdale's Avatar Poster
    Real tramps probably get the special brew logo as a tattoo.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    The name Sean when spelled thusly is pronounced as in "seen". In order to have it pronounced as in "Shawn, or Shaun" it must have a fada (pronounced fwada I think) above the á, so it would be Seán.

It's a Gaelic thing.

Chálice can probly confirm this, he's all educated and knows things and stuff.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    The name Sean when spelled thusly is pronounced as in "seen". In order to have it pronounced as in "Shawn, or Shaun" it must have a fada (pronounced fwada I think) above the á, so it would be Seán.

It's a Gaelic thing.

Chálice can probly confirm this, he's all educated and knows things and stuff.
    Confirmed to the máx.

The fada acts ostensibly like the French acute accent in that it simply extends the vowel. I would pronounce it as fadda but that varies from Irish county to county and the bastardised Orange battle hymn that is touted as Ulster-Scots.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast